Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Indira chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
This is one of the best stories ever. Please make more!
CynCity49 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
This. Story. Is. Mind. Blowing. I'm sitting here, eating Nutella, on the edge of my seat. How'd you even come up with this idea? It's amazing! Gah, update soon? Pleease?
roganjalex chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
love this pls update
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Sooo... how about that update! :D
Jalexforever chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
This story is amazing! You're such a creative writer, the way you write is so vivid and interesting, please update soon! Can't wait to read the rest!
akita macabare chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
at first i was so confuse and all.. But as i keep on reading it became really really interesting.. your a very good writer.. please update soon! :)
titlemecrazy chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Ah! What's going to happen? I'm finally feeling less confused and then it all ends! Please update soon! This is getting really good!
eurekawriter chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Great story! Please update!
Cyd chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
OMG friend! This is amazing! You never told me you wrote! Good stinking job :D
Jalexsfriend chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
OMFG! This is amazing! DUDE OMIGOSH UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! This story is the freakin shiz! XD JALEX FTW!
TessCarter chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Wow this chapter was intense! You kind of need some grammar checks, but otherwise it's really good! Especially when you compare it to most of the other fics around here. Well written Jalex is like gold, rare, but definitely worth the digging. :D

Anyway, keep it up! And hurry and update! You're killing me!

P.s. I don't know why you don't have more reviews. This is pathetic. There was a really poorly written fic I was reading the other day and it's fic/review ratio was way higher! It's a tragedy I say!
Emma chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
I love your story! Well written and interesting! Update soon please! :)
exposition de monstres chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
yay.

i like it so far. update soon please.
lovely.lilly chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
I wonder what information they were searching for on the W. Who is this Michael Flynn? Where are they taking them?

So many questions to be answered. Everything seems strange & mysterious.
Not Just a Nerd chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
FINALLY you updated! LOL! Love this story. Great plot, great writing. Bottom line: update soon, can't wait LOL!