Reviews for Promise
lightning.cor211 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
really authentic! :) i love it!
Kirei chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow... oh my god, this is so amazing... I'm still swooning over it.

You really did write as if Rephaim himself would be talking/actin/thinking, very authentic.

And you have an adorable writing style *-*

This was the first fic I ever read regarding this couple (even though it is my favourite) and... wow, I'm still speechless.

It is so great, I can't find fitting words for how much I loved it... (German Girl, sorry about the grammar mistakes -.-)
LineMuffin chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really, really like this fanfic! You're a great writer :)
undividable chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
very good story, i wish there were more like this! Been wanting a scene bw these two but alot of ppl are too cowardice! also very good characterization. U nailed exactly what they would say/ act!

totally heart it!
Yukirat chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was an amazing story! The way you wrote it and they way you expressed Rephaim was absolutley perfect. (/_\) Good job
Hales chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I swear the way you wrote the story you can't stop readding it, wheather you want to or not and by the way I'm 11, so yay it was good, but seriously awkword, 'specialy since I read it in the family room.
Assija chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
interesting pairing . I like the way he thinks and what he says. Stevie Rae seducing him, unexpected but well done. Like the story.
lilHina-chan19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
they need more stories withis pairing there my very favorite and maybe a little misunderstood couple. Plz make another fanfic with them both
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
...Beautiful...

NightAngel27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ooo sexy sexy. I loved it. Lol
Brikaylaco chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I absolutely loved this. You are an excellent writer and the love scene was perfect. I am only saddened that there are not more fics with this pair. Great job!
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I've grown to like this pair. ]
Madchickenlover chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
! ilove it ... sooooooo amazing hahahhahahaahahahahahahaha soz bit tired aint slept all night and all but hay
russian-bluee chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
that was my most favorite of all the fics of any HON! great story! Don't let any of those critics down you on this one, it is absolutely fabulous!
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Woah! That was HOT! Oh man! Now I'm all hyped up! Ten bucks says it would be easier if he wasn't part bird.