Reviews for Return Of Legends
Amazing
BHgamefreak375 chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Great Story
MineEngineer chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
Great Story,,hey please make another NaruSaku story after the fourth shinobi war,, it's really rare to find story about NaruSaku after the ninja war..
DestroyerDRT chapter 25 . 3/14/2011
This was a great up the great work.
saveme57 chapter 25 . 2/23/2011
i stayed up all night reading this story from start to finish it was to good to stop and finish later. I loved everyone's children and when the 8 and 9 tails teamed up it was awesome. LOL the kids are as big of trouble makers as their parents(if not bigger). and since i only reviewed this chapteer if i later come up with more great things to say about this story i have 24 chapter to post them on.
Happybird16 chapter 25 . 6/14/2010
This story's getting really good I can't wait for the next chapter.
Akenshi chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
I don't intend this as a Flame it's just my criticism of where you went wrong in this story i was really liking. You had me up till the point where you resurrected everyone's parents, how did Danzo learn Orochimaru's jutsu? and the way you decided to keep them alive for no reason nor price nor purpose after the user died, conveniently placing a seal on them for eternal life? why doesn't Naruto learn the resurrection technique himself and put the eternal life seal on anyone who's ever died ever. the interaction between the characters at that point got ridiculously unbelievable, meeting your father and mother for the first time leads to some awkwardness at the very least, they just comfortably walked back into a family lifestyle as if they've been doing it this whole time, and everyone else's reaction to this defiance of god? "Oh you guys are back from the dead? awesome see you around!" i could understand that this is probably your way of making everyone happy but it's to extreme for my taste, but yea it's your story you take it wherever it's gunna go I'm just disappointed because i really enjoyed it to that point and now i barely find it interesting
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 25 . 5/15/2010
Awesome story, loved it sooooooo much! :D
Fatazz100 chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
Really nice chapter. The only thing I can see wrong with it is that Sakura didn't react like it seems she would. To me it seems that she would go totally over-protective mother on two brothers; hunting them down and ripping their guts out. :)
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
Awesome story, i loved it!
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Cool story, keep updating :)
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
AMAZING STORY, keep updating :D
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
good work update soon
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Do they know that Sakura is pregnant.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Great story, keep this up!