Reviews for The Monkees Fanmail
Amber chapter 49 . 3h ago
Omg THANKS! :D my dreams have been satisfied! Okay I love sending in fan mail but I feel bad being the only one to so I say you advertise the doc since it's back so you may get more questions. but for now I have one last question for Tv Mike for now ( don't worry I ask more later) and the question is... Where would you go on the first date...and can you take me there? Thanks again and I fully support you! Amber
Amber chapter 47 . 3/31
Haiiii again! Ok I got a question to both mikes *blush* if you two could kiss me, would you? *insert Insane blushing* Amber
Amber chapter 47 . 3/28
Thanks so much! And to keep the place going I'll send in another letter that says: if this was the last day of your life was woul your last meal be? Amber
Amber chapter 17 . 3/22
Hi, my name is Amber and I'd like to be on the show ( if you don't mind:). ) I like to wear a purple sweater and black yoga pants and I have brown hair in a bob an I have a crush on Mike Nesmith. Keep the stuff going oh and I have a question for the TV Monkees: if they were royal, what would their first decree be?
Doncamatic chapter 47 . 3/18
Keep it for the memories!
Monkeemama1985 chapter 46 . 5/22/2013
XValiumX, that's fine with me as long as I can run off to some deserted island with Micky for a little while, or just spend all the time in the world in his arms lost in his gorgeous brown eyes
XValiumX chapter 46 . 5/22/2013
Monkeemama1985(Laura) we are just going to have to separate them :-) you take Micky and I'll take Mike ;-)
Monkeemama1985 chapter 46 . 5/22/2013
To mike, you're such a party pooper:( to Micky though, I'm still waitin on you to come on over my way and spin me around somemore or whatever else you might have in mind ;)
Monkeemama1985 chapter 45 . 5/20/2013
Oh my goodness I just love micky so much! He can spin me around all he wants I don't mind at all :) just being in his arms is good enough for me
TorketteMonkette chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
I think that would be a neat idea, the dating fic! :D
Sorry about not having any questions, I seriously can't think of any. I do still love the Monkees, though - and don't worry, Micky, I still love ya.
Valium chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
I think a dating show fic would be awesome! I really love this fic btew it's so much fun :-)
..and I might not let you have Mike back ;-) hehehe
Monkeemama1985 chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
Hi it's me again, and I was wondering if I could make an appearance in the next chapter because I've always wanted to hug Micky. I think he is the most funniest and adorable person. No offense to Davy, mike or Peter but I just really like Micky.

Thanks, Laura
Valium chapter 43 . 5/13/2013
Sweet! I'm excited the Mike's want to come home with me. Oh the fun we could have ;-)

...you know jamming and whatnot XD

...or anything else they want ;-) (sorry couldn't help myself love Mike!)

(BTW if it's not too much trouble can I make a guest appearance? I'm 4'10' with dark brown pixi cut hair and bright blue eyes. Probably would be wearing a pair of jeans, a black crop top and my black sneakers with orange shoelaces... oh and my bass strapped on my back. thank you! much love!)
Monkeemama1985 chapter 43 . 5/11/2013
I have a question for the monkees doesn't matter if it's the tv or real ones.. My question is, what was it like filming the episode with doctor Mendoza and the monster who the doctor wanted to give the monkees musical talents to?

Thanks, Laura :)
Valium chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Mike (TV &/or Real) - Can I take you home with me? :wicked smile:
and also for both Mike's - What is your favorite instrument to see a girl play?

-ps - I play drums and bass...just sayin ;-)

...ok I'm done now WHEEEEE :runs away: