Reviews for The Monkees FanMail
Monkeemama1985 chapter 46 . 5/22/2013
XValiumX, that's fine with me as long as I can run off to some deserted island with Micky for a little while, or just spend all the time in the world in his arms lost in his gorgeous brown eyes
XValiumX chapter 46 . 5/22/2013
Monkeemama1985(Laura) we are just going to have to separate them :-) you take Micky and I'll take Mike ;-)
Monkeemama1985 chapter 46 . 5/22/2013
To mike, you're such a party pooper:( to Micky though, I'm still waitin on you to come on over my way and spin me around somemore or whatever else you might have in mind ;)
Monkeemama1985 chapter 45 . 5/20/2013
Oh my goodness I just love micky so much! He can spin me around all he wants I don't mind at all :) just being in his arms is good enough for me
TorketteMonkette chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
I think that would be a neat idea, the dating fic! :D
Sorry about not having any questions, I seriously can't think of any. I do still love the Monkees, though - and don't worry, Micky, I still love ya.
Valium chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
I think a dating show fic would be awesome! I really love this fic btew it's so much fun :-)
..and I might not let you have Mike back ;-) hehehe
Monkeemama1985 chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
Hi it's me again, and I was wondering if I could make an appearance in the next chapter because I've always wanted to hug Micky. I think he is the most funniest and adorable person. No offense to Davy, mike or Peter but I just really like Micky.

Thanks, Laura
Valium chapter 43 . 5/13/2013
Sweet! I'm excited the Mike's want to come home with me. Oh the fun we could have ;-)

...you know jamming and whatnot XD

...or anything else they want ;-) (sorry couldn't help myself love Mike!)

(BTW if it's not too much trouble can I make a guest appearance? I'm 4'10' with dark brown pixi cut hair and bright blue eyes. Probably would be wearing a pair of jeans, a black crop top and my black sneakers with orange shoelaces... oh and my bass strapped on my back. thank you! much love!)
Monkeemama1985 chapter 43 . 5/11/2013
I have a question for the monkees doesn't matter if it's the tv or real ones.. My question is, what was it like filming the episode with doctor Mendoza and the monster who the doctor wanted to give the monkees musical talents to?

Thanks, Laura :)
Valium chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Mike (TV &/or Real) - Can I take you home with me? :wicked smile:
and also for both Mike's - What is your favorite instrument to see a girl play?

-ps - I play drums and bass...just sayin ;-)

...ok I'm done now WHEEEEE :runs away:
Monkeefan56 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Ello,
How are you this fine day. Ya'll are amazing. What was your faverite tv episode?
Peter, Your amazing
Monkeefan56
( fanfictionmonkees not the real ones
RollingBeatle chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
Hey Monkee boys! I just wish you the best of luck in the hunger games!
Beatlefan22 chapter 42 . 1/27/2013
Thank you for putting my letter in there. I LOVE THE MONKEES.
Beatlefan22 chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
Dear Monkees,
I wanted to ask Mike how it felt to be princess Gwen and calling yourself hot. Just wondering, please write back.
Robyn Hardesty chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
love the idea for two sets of Monkees.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »