Reviews for The Monkees Fanmail
Marcia Brady chapter 60 . 6/9
Davy...I still love you! Can I have another kiss? :)
ImyGirl chapter 60 . 6/9
Okay, that's slightly crazy!

Okay this is to all of the Monkees: I thought that you might like to know that on my FanFiction profile I have put up a poll in 'Who's your favourite Monkees'. I put in options for all of you and one that reads 'I don't know... I love them all!'. It will close at the end of the year but I decided to let you know how everyone is going. Currently in first place is (drumroll please), Micky Dolenz on two points! In equal second place is Mike Nesmith and Peter Tork on one vote each (I voted for you Peter because you hardly ever get votes in this sort of thing and I usually barrack for the underdog, plus you are adorable). And sadly in last place on zero votes is Davy Jones (that might shock you Davy!). The loving you all one doesn't have any votes either. I shall keep you updated for no apparent reason! Adios!

Also, Susie: You might like to meet Brain from Pinky and the Brain, you'd get along because you have similar goals in life (taking over the world).

Thankyou Tory and hopefully that isn't too much for you to type out!
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 5/30
I love you Mike. You're my favorite! Have my babies!
Amber chapter 59 . 5/24
Hey! I'm back! I have a question for all the monkees, and that is... If something bothers you, what do out do about the problem. Oh an say hi to Mike for me! * blows TV Mike a kiss* byeee
ImyGirl chapter 59 . 5/15
Oh yeah, sorry, someone has asked that before,oh...
ImyGirl chapter 58 . 5/2
Tory has been fired, again? Oh god...

Anyone involved in the next chapter: What is your favourite food? I love chocolate!

"(singing) So long, farewell, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, bla-ah!" From Imy!
ImyGirl chapter 57 . 4/25
YAY, speech bubbles above their heads, that happened in the show! Okay, All TV Monkees: If you could all be transported to another time and place (past or future) and had to start a life there as a different person, what would you do? I, for example, would go back to the sixties and become a hippie! "(singing) That's all there is, there isn't anymore." (Madeline reference, anyone get it? No... WHY NOT! That was one of my favourite shows when I was a kid!)
Amber chapter 56 . 4/22
Hey guys, Amber here! I have another question for all the monkees: what do you guys do on a bad day? P.s both mikes, hold me, I had a bad day myself. BUT! Like you (Micky more like) sang: tomorrow's gonna be, tomorrow's gonna be, tomorrow's gonna be another dayyyyyyy. Amber
ImyGirl chapter 56 . 4/21
SUSPENSE! I love it when you use Monkees references like the "She's Gone!" I also love it when you have 'TO BE CONTINUED..."

TV PETER: Thankyou for hugging me! I'll hug you back. Goodbye!
ImyGirl chapter 55 . 4/17
I like emus! Now, back to our story! (Monkees reference) TV Micky: When did your interest in Science first appear? TV Davy: I don't have a question for you 'cause I can't think of any at the moment and finally (drumroll please) TV Peter: Can you please hug me because I feel sad. I'm still wearing the Monkeemen outfit. F.A.B. (Thunderbirds reference, anyone get it? No, never mind..)
Amber chapter 54 . 4/12
Hey hey! ( monkees reference XD ) it's Amber again! I have a question for all ze monkees! Well more like 2 ! Anyways 1. If you guys became wizards, what would you do? And 2. If you were a Beatle, who would you be? Thanks! - Amber! P.S: Mike, am I pretty In your opinion?
ImyGirl chapter 54 . 4/9
Very short! Oh well, I suppose you just ran out of ideas! I hate having writer's block.

Okay, question, um... TV Mike: Most people view you as the 'leader' of the group. Do you think that you are?

Bye now everyone! :D
ImyGirl chapter 53 . 4/7
That was actually kind of funny! :D Poor old Monkees getting up-staged but I liked when the Monkees and the anime characters had a conversation about fanfics! I have a friend who is obsessed with anime! I crashed through the ceiling!? I hope I didn't get hurt!

Okay, TV Peter: In 'Art For Monkees Sake' you did a really good job at faking that painting you were forced to. Where did you learn to paint like that!? That's all for now.

Singing time! "(singing) Walking down a lonely street I need someone to meet", uh, thats all I really know... Bye now!
ImyGirl chapter 52 . 4/6
Ha-ha. Save the Texas Prairie Chicken. Ill never abandon the Monkees! I LOVE THEM! Oh, and thanks for listening to me when I said that I liked pressing buttons!

This one is for All TV Monkees: FanFiction writers have put you guys through a lot of pain. You've been made to survive a zombie apocalypse, you've been made to fight the Devil. Mike's been turned into a girl for a whole month and a Texas Prarie Chicken, he's also been possessed. Davy's been possessed, the list goes on. How do you guys feel about that?

Also, can I wear something different now because I've been wearing Davy's trousers and Micky's poncho for three episodes or something so they are probably a bit stinky (yuck). Can I please wear the entire Monkeemen outfit except with a skirt instead of shorts. Please include the Clark-Kent style glasses!

Bye now!
Amber chapter 51 . 4/5
Hello it's me again! I have a question for all the monkees: if the became Greek gods, who would be who and why? And also thank TV Mike for the kiss and the date! Hopefully Mike and I can do that again sometime! Byeeeee! - Amber.