Reviews for Who Gives a Starship to a 25 Year Old?
VampireApple chapter 7 . 1/22/2019
Ending serious, but happy note.

What a lovely fic, thank you for writing and posting it!
VampireApple chapter 6 . 1/22/2019
I love this so much. So much. It's great. I love the twist at the end too. So great!
VampireApple chapter 5 . 1/22/2019
"Paging Doctor Tightass McAngrystab"

And all he wanted was acne medication. What a great conversation
VampireApple chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
Ooooh, man, the descriptions of their eating habits and petty acts, I love it!

Uhura theorizes that the ship's developed a sentient consciousness and is trying to save them all from impending cholesterol levels

when half of Engineering runs through the mess hall covered in blue warpaint and firing their Nerf guns at the Navigation personnel in hot pursuit, Nyota merely asks for Hikaru to pass the salt, please.

"Look, Bones, BATMAN"

My fav lines for this!
VampireApple chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
Holy crap, holy crap! I love it, I love it so much! The conversation at the beginning, great! The line that just killed me though:

The meat has been cut into small pieces for her.

Such a funny line!
VampireApple chapter 2 . 1/22/2019
Oh, my goodness! Holy crap! I love it so much!

The blowup Kirk and the "Is that sanitary?" I love it! I can just hear his scanzalized voice!

Then, almost conversationally, like he's practicing the small talk lessons he's been working on with Uhura, "I have been made aware that a number of them are not here for their personal attractions to the command crew."

Slowly, six heads turn towards him, wearing almost identical expressions of shock and concern.

I choked, I actually laughed so hard I started coughing. I love it so much, I can see it in my head. I love it so much!

What in the bloody hell's a 'Kink Meme'?"

Dude, brilliant
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
This is great. If it's any indication of what's so come, I am so excited
palmtreehead chapter 7 . 8/5/2018
Yep, few laughs and an interesting take on how age could save them. Thanks for sharing
BlueMoonChaos chapter 3 . 4/3/2018
ROFLH! Would love to see this made into an actual movie scene!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 4/3/2018
What is a "GQMF"? Been trying to puzzle that one out without actually looking it up. Last time I looked up something I was confused about, courtesy of something called "friends", I was scarred for life.

And LOVE the bit with Old Spock!
UmbriFiica chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
I have to admit, I wasn't sure if I was going to favorite this at first - it was amusing, but I hadn't decided it was amazing until I got to the rave chapter. Any story that makes me drop my computer because I'm laughing so hard needs to be read and re-read and favorited and loved for all time. And then with the unexpectedly emotional/awesome last chapter to still be wonderful and bring one down from the high of the previous chapter without losing any enjoyment...basically, just, really well done. Thank you!
TFALokiwriter chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Daaaaww awwwww awwwwwawwwawww awwww awwwwawwww awww brilliant! Well written .
TFALokiwriter chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Hhaha! This is good!
TFALokiwriter chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Hhaahahaha! This is making me laugh.
TFALokiwriter chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
XDD. Oh god. This is hilarious!