Reviews for Sanctuary
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Over 4 years later, I found this today, & I'm sobbing...your stories are phenomenal.
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Still miss Kate a little... Ziva is a hell of a character though.
stareagle chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Doni chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Bittersweet and very moving.
TeamGibbs4Ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was so good!- I found that I had tears in my eyes by the end!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Good story. I had to work not to shed a few tears myself. I hated that they killed Kate off but they way they handled it was touching. Keep up the good work.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was a sad but very sweet story. Loved Gibbs gift to Tony at the end.
sundarkeyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
wow that was great... better than what happened in the episode hehehehehe :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aww, that was so sweet, I really loved that, I love stories that focus on Tony and Kate's brother/sister dynamic, that was really well written
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Very nice story - both guys completely in character as they dealt with their grief, each in their own way. Thanks for sharing!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was beautiful. I absolutely teared up there at the end, Gibbs' gift to Tony was so nice and such a surprise.

Loved how you described Tony knowing that his boss would see, but not comment on, the pain in his face and his tear-filled eyes. So poignant.

This really rang true for me as I was once, a lifetime ago, Catholic...and I too still carry an old rosary that wasn't mine. My mother gave me my grandfather's after he died.

Great job.

-Moki
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I absolutely love this tory. I think it is really accurate based on the characters' personalities, and the ending was so beautiful.

By the way, which pendant? Do you know where there is a picture of it?
twomoms chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well, that was a tearjerker. I loved the relationship between Kate and Tony. A little sexual teasing but mostly brother/sister banter. They did it well. You did another beautiful job! Thanks so much for sharing.
mamamia1964 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow! You write such good, angsty Tony. You're one of the few writers that write Tony with understanding and feeling. I always rush to read your stories quickly.

(That's a hint to write some more soon!)