Reviews for Destiny Realigned
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 2/25
This is odd. Mainly because I detest Nunally, and admired Lelouch's conviction (albeit misdirected). As such seeing Lelouch is such pathetic state is quite disturbing. I do hope Nunally dies in the future.
Inheritance1990 chapter 6 . 2/5
Sucks this won't be updated
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 1/14
Just an amazing story; the plot with Lelouch being in the wheel chair and how at least three girls that we know of so far love Lelouch and Nunally and Eumphia have a lead on Milly that she will have to work hard to catch up to. Kallen had made her appearance and I must say that it was done rather nicely. Jeremiah, Suzaku, Cecile and Loyd have also showed up! Yeah! I hope C.C. shows up.

Hope you update soon! Good luck!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Dead fic is deader than lelouch
Darth Lelouch chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Such shame...this story was really great.
H.TITAN chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
The best Code Geass fanfic so far!
It is a pity you dropped it. 3 years of no update, i guess there is going to be no update anymore! :/
Anon chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Honestly i hated Kallen. racist egotistical bitch. i hate people that accuse others of being closed minded when they themselves are being just as closed minded. i do like this story though. and i hope to see it continue. it's be cool to see lelouch pilot something as i'm certain he doesn't need his legs for that.
Kronos12 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
maybe an operation where lelouch can walk again, be a pilot, and try to become emperor would be a great development in this story. Good stuff and keep it up!
HamJabroni Inc chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Plz update
Alex0597 chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I have to say that this is probably my favorite story of yours so far. If only you updated sometime in 2013 to let us avid readers know you aren't dead or have lost interest in fanfiction. Most AU stories either throw out canon and replace it with a worse original plot, or use the exact same story with minor alterations because the AU MC is "so badass". You, on the other hand, have irrevocably altered the main plot and the characters in it, but also kept their core motivations and personalities. I'm actually very interested in how this story is going to progress.

Also, the Lelouch/Nunnally portions actually don't feel like molestation or anything else like that. Most fics with that pairing tend to make it feel wrong to read, which may have been the intention now that I think about it.
kidneysrgood chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Such a shame. I would have really liked to see this story continued.
Zero chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Keep going please
Dp11 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Nice story and don't mind incest.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
This is far best probably the best Lelouch Harem I've read! Either that or I can't find another, but it's still awesome nevertheless. It's so nice to see so many what-ifs when something that affects a single character can unfold to. I really wonder how Suzaku and Kallen will play through, along with C.C. Thanks for making this and I hope to see more!

(Btw, will there be yaoi and does the Geass exist in this au? The former would be wonderful, but all this harem would make up for its absence anyway :3)
Zero chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Please continue with this story I really love it and hope to see the completion of this fan-fiction.