Reviews for Destiny Realigned
Republic Che chapter 6 . 10/7
Awesome story! Please update!
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 10/6
Complimenting Suzaku for his dad having died is sort of a dick move, Lelouch, no matter how much you hate your own.

Oh dear. I don't think Euphie or Milly are going to be in Lelouch's good graces [i]at all[/i] if he learns how Euphie hid Lelouch's departure date or how Milly kept Nunnally from contacting him. I can see genuine fury come into play there.

You want to keep Kallen as Black Queen, but other than his hatred for the nobility, Lelouch doesn't seem likely to oppose Britannia (especially with his sister in the military, and him admittedly being "excessively jingoistic"). If he gets control of the local military, he'd do a good job of putting down terrorist activity; does she get captured? I don't know what circumstance it would take for him to keep her alive, much less have her work for him closely enough that she would take the canon role of Q1. Maybe meet her a few more times, perhaps if he visits Ashford Academy?
His concern about Area 11 seems very much to be about making it a useful, productive Area (which admittedly means making vast humanitarian efforts to get rid of the awful, even by Britannian standards, corruption that's plagued it for so long).

Nunnally's behavior is more than a little worrying. Aside from the issue of "who is she making out with to be so practiced at frenching?" (not normally something to be concerned with, but if you're already pursuing someone it is sort of a problem to go around kissing _other_ people) and her general ruthlessness, her abandonment of her friends and commoners is worrying.

Especially now that she's considering joining the group that has been systematically destroying her brother's political influence and allies and basically forced him out of Pendragon, while espousing the same Britannian ideals that make it necessary for her to protect Lelouch in the first place FROM people following those ideals.

Surprised to see Orange following Nunnally instead of Lelouch, although it certainly makes sense that he'd see the most of Marianne in her battle-talented daughter. Does that mean that Sayoko will be closer to Lelouch, or will she just remain an attendant of the Ashford family?
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 10/6
Just going to give my guess here-Juliet arranged her own death.

What I can't guess at this point, is _why_.
Command Unit chapter 6 . 8/30
God i wish this was continued!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Excellent plot development with his time in Japan and introducing the canon characters. I can understand you feeling about kallen and it's amusing how you put it. I hope you continue this at some point.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
There's a lot of historical and political reference that gives a lot of depth and world building, but I wish things were explained a little better. It's still interesting and I'm keeping up to a degree.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
You seemed to have done your research concerning chess and history to have referenced them so well. I like the family dynamics set in place. The harem is off to a nice start. Heh.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This first chapter was excellent. It firmly stabilized the new setting and brought in a lot of world building. There's much to explore. Too bad this was abandoned. I still will read what is published.
KMF-G chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Nice story and bitchy Kallen :-)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This is odd. Mainly because I detest Nunally, and admired Lelouch's conviction (albeit misdirected). As such seeing Lelouch is such pathetic state is quite disturbing. I do hope Nunally dies in the future.
Inheritance1990 chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Sucks this won't be updated
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Just an amazing story; the plot with Lelouch being in the wheel chair and how at least three girls that we know of so far love Lelouch and Nunally and Eumphia have a lead on Milly that she will have to work hard to catch up to. Kallen had made her appearance and I must say that it was done rather nicely. Jeremiah, Suzaku, Cecile and Loyd have also showed up! Yeah! I hope C.C. shows up.

Hope you update soon! Good luck!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Dead fic is deader than lelouch
Darth Lelouch chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Such shame...this story was really great.
H.TITAN chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
The best Code Geass fanfic so far!
It is a pity you dropped it. 3 years of no update, i guess there is going to be no update anymore! :/