Reviews for Attracting Angel Cheeks
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 1 . 5/19
amazing story!
KyobiNoKatsu chapter 1 . 4/3
So cute! XD they definitely should be a real couple :)
Omg I love stories like this that keeps your anticipation and AHHH you made the perfect Moreid story. I love Garcia and Reid's friendship throughout this is amazing! I love her as a supportive matchmaker.

And I love how Reid went through all these steps in his own adorable dorky cute manner like spilling coffee and omfg how you wrote Morgan and Reid's developing relationship is so great. Your characterization is also so perfect like how Reid recites little different tidbits of information in his mind. SO CUTE!

The end was perfect especially with Morgan's response if you should've just asked me and Reid is like oh! Aww Morgan had feelings for him all along, there were little hints at his affection too like him being jealous of those girls! And lol, so cute I was squealing by the time I got to the kiss :D :D

Awesome amazing super fantastic greatly perfectly written story. Magnificent Job, you had me fangirling like Garcia for the whole day3
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You know what's read a fanfic of the couple that is not yours shipp normally, but because it is so well written that you fall in love and do not want to let go, thinking of a sequel, in the next chapter.

Oh girl I loved turned out, I found it so amazing oh gods, Morgan was already in him and only he did not know, but with a little help from Garcia knows everything and it even managed to have chocolate hunk of BAU, Hot Derek Morgan.

I know I'm imagining what they did, because Morgan is extremely hot and sexy Reid proved somewhat safadenho, just I imagine sexy things uu

Loved with passion, I will go to my favorite okay. Kisses and hugs thousand to you: 3

PS.: I'm from Brazil ok kisses for your, and sorry for this english, i used translate for Google in review, but this part is for my english trash ok, bye see you later u.u
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Ah, this was so adorable. I loved it, it was well written. You should totally write more.
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Love it. Their dynamic is just so great to see. And Garcia is the best with her plans
Cutepuppy21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Vonnie chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I wish this was a continuation. It was just getting good.
Vamillepudding chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was truly amazing! It didn't feel at all like 18k words (usually I don't read fics that long) and in the end Every now and then I glanced at the scroll-thing and thought "Oh no, it's going to end way too soon". The characters are completely in character, und Morgan and Reid are so sweet together *_*
If it's possible to be in love with a fic then that's what I am right now. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
this story was awesome! so cute and no ooc, I really really liked it!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Unfortunately, although the story sounded promising, as soon as that bitch started with her fucking Spency Spency zSpency, I thought I was going gag. I hate her with such a passion it's unreal. Too bad she didn't get killed. She is responsible for the death of that cop she's always meddling. Then she played that game at the BAU and the unsub got the addresses of everyone. Haley was killed and who is next. Why that bitch wasn't fired and thrown in jail is beyond me. Maybe Foyet will hurt her down and kill her. Love all your CM stories but can't get passed her to get to good part. Sorry.
Graysonation chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was lovely, so soft and sweet! I was a little nervous about the part with the two of them in the locker room, thought it might turn into a fight . . . not that that was particularly a bad thing . . . And you wrote Garcia so well, I couldn't stop smiling. Definitely one of my favorite stories now. :)
Zena Moonbeam chapter 1 . 6/18/2014