Reviews for Attracting Angel Cheeks
Barbara Vitoria chapter 1 . 11/23
You know what's read a fanfic of the couple that is not yours shipp normally, but because it is so well written that you fall in love and do not want to let go, thinking of a sequel, in the next chapter.

Oh girl I loved turned out, I found it so amazing oh gods, Morgan was already in him and only he did not know, but with a little help from Garcia knows everything and it even managed to have chocolate hunk of BAU, Hot Derek Morgan.

I know I'm imagining what they did, because Morgan is extremely hot and sexy Reid proved somewhat safadenho, just I imagine sexy things uu

Loved with passion, I will go to my favorite okay. Kisses and hugs thousand to you: 3

PS.: I'm from Brazil ok kisses for your, and sorry for this english, i used translate for Google in review, but this part is for my english trash ok, bye see you later u.u
Ah, this was so adorable. I loved it, it was well written. You should totally write more.
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23
Love it. Their dynamic is just so great to see. And Garcia is the best with her plans
Cutepuppy21 chapter 1 . 1/10
Vonnie chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I wish this was a continuation. It was just getting good.
Vamillepudding chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was truly amazing! It didn't feel at all like 18k words (usually I don't read fics that long) and in the end Every now and then I glanced at the scroll-thing and thought "Oh no, it's going to end way too soon". The characters are completely in character, und Morgan and Reid are so sweet together *_*
If it's possible to be in love with a fic then that's what I am right now. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
this story was awesome! so cute and no ooc, I really really liked it!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Unfortunately, although the story sounded promising, as soon as that bitch started with her fucking Spency Spency zSpency, I thought I was going gag. I hate her with such a passion it's unreal. Too bad she didn't get killed. She is responsible for the death of that cop she's always meddling. Then she played that game at the BAU and the unsub got the addresses of everyone. Haley was killed and who is next. Why that bitch wasn't fired and thrown in jail is beyond me. Maybe Foyet will hurt her down and kill her. Love all your CM stories but can't get passed her to get to good part. Sorry.
Graysonation chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was lovely, so soft and sweet! I was a little nervous about the part with the two of them in the locker room, thought it might turn into a fight . . . not that that was particularly a bad thing . . . And you wrote Garcia so well, I couldn't stop smiling. Definitely one of my favorite stories now. :)
Zena Moonbeam chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Yay reid got his man!
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was sweet
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Dang! Right at the best part too!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
very nice, got to say a bit dissapointed about the finale...
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is undoubtedly one of the most amazing stories I've ever read.

I can easily say that this is my favorite Morgan/Reid.

Ahhh! I just love this so much!

The idea you came up was amaaaazzziinnng! I would looove if you could do one from Morgan's POV. "Attracting Pretty Boy" and it could have the same 12 steps idea but it'd be Morgan and Garcia! Ahhh! That would be brilliant!

You are such a wonderful author for writing this! It's sooo great!

Can you tell me how you came up with the idea? Or how long it took for you to write it?

I just love this soooo much. I'll never get over it! :D :D

I love how it ended and how Reid tries not to squeal so many times! The inclusion of the cases and allowing them to conform to the plotline is brilliant. As well as the dirty dancing :D :D

I love you. (In a totally not unsub way.)

Thank you for making this website much more lovely by posting this!