Reviews for Psychologically Speaking
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Only stumbled upon this today. Dangit. That was beautiful.

Brennan is definitely a hard character to master and I think you did very well. Maybe just less one word answers, I picture her choosing her words more carefully then spouting quick one word answers. Apart from that, great job!

From A Fanfiction Angel
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Awesome! She would totally do research like that.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Cute fic. Nice job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well done!
Spiritquest chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
You said this is your first Bones fic? Well, I certainly hope it won't be your last; I loved this! I'm so glad you're hooked on Bones at the mo. *grin* You do dialog very well, you character are ... well ... in character. ;-) Your grammar, spelling, etc is lovely and the only thing that tipped me off to a non US writer was a few spelling differences to traditional spellings, but since I am usually reading Doctor Who fics, it actually took me a second read to catch. (especially since I am a US writer and have been so acculturated by all the things I read that I actually end up using the other spelling half of the time anyway.) Did I mention I love this and hope you write lots and lots more Bones fic in the future?
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
And I thought I wrote long authors notes :P. That was detailed and well explanatory :). I'm Glad you are back.

Okay, the oneshot.

I think we were all angry when he didn't tell her, because we ALL know they are compatible and Sweets know it and so do I! Haha. Anywho, those were some big words. Like always, after watching or reading Bones, I have to go to the trusty dictionary. :).

Glad that you are back. I'd write you a super long review, but I have to get ready for high school.

Shot me. :)

Good job.
cyn23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
hey, great new story, i really like it
That Cripple Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
omg i love it u write booth so well :-D its def one of my fav bones one shots now lol

Now onto repling to ur auithors notes coz i want to don't worry its nothing bad i just can't find my writing mojo right now and no one is here for me to talk to lol

Congrats on finishing the school year believe me next year is a whole new ball game believe me i only just finished and wow its good to be free. I'm glad to hear about your exams :-D

If u have writers block witb ncis fics i can help coz i loved B12 and i think ur an awesome writer. Besides my sister always tells me if u don't have any ideas 4 ur own stories help someone else come up with some then it may help u learn something and give u an idea.

I could have made a message and put that in but reviews r so much cooler lol

ThatCrippleGirl