Reviews for Burn Notice: Heatwave
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 4/13
You have a wonderfully poetic style. I love how you can set a simple scene so perfectly through good word choice and spot-on descriptions (that goes for your other BN fics too). You've captured so much about Micheal and Fi and their relationship with just a few gestures and a short conversation. You really know how to make the most out the characters' brief interactions. I'd love to read more Burn Notice stories from you.
beejed chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Awww, I just read this story and it broke my heart, so well-written.
Souriswingette chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I like this story & the way you write.. I hope you write again stories about Michael and Fiona ;-))
NCISRookie33 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Omg please tell me tht wasn it tell me there's more cuz I wanna no way happens after n wat happens when they get to fi's house!:-) 3
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Steamy, loved it.
WIWJ chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
"Be just my Michael?" Yum.
anatolealice chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
That was fantastic, perfectly in character and I loved seeing the whys of why Fi gets so upset by Michael's focus on his burn notice.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I just read this again and wanted to say how great I still think it is. Reading it all together in one sitting helps. It's really fun and descriptive and kind of somber at the same time, with perfect amounts of each. And I still am just in awe of the voice overs, they're so perfect for MW and poetic. Really love those.

Hope you're working on something new now. :)
Nokkiyo chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Fantastic story! Love the writing! Keep up the good work :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
amazing chapter.
PSU93Girl chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Another awesome chapter. This is fast becoming my favorite story!
ScFs chapter 3 . 12/20/2009

Yes that was lovely! I know I am supposed to be more helpful than that but really you write well and you understand your characters well and you love them as much as I do. I am so glad that Michael and Fiona are getting some good sex in the fanfiction world, even if the BN writers are short changing them in that area! Keep up the fun writing.
forum user chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
okay that can't be it? honestly, you must write more :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
good story so far. please continue.
anon chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
This story is great, and I think your characterization is perfect. I look forward to reading the next chapter on Thursday. Keep it up!