Reviews for Leaving Vegas
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Brilliant!
Dens Serpentis chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this take on the aftermath of Fold Equity!
StepFurther chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
oh, i loved it!

i do love the scenes when people are talking about their relationship in the plane's bathroom:) so romantic. lol.

"I told you I was done worrying about your mental health."

LOL. it made me laughed hard:)

that's amazing fic! really amazing!:)
AllyBallyBee chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Thank god for that...Cal really annoyed me in this episode and I was never really sure why he insisted on dismissing Gillian at every turn. I liked your take on things. Your characterisation is spot on as well so it was more than believable!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was amazingly written and you've got a great handle on the characters. Really enjoyed reading this and hope you write more soon!
Ashcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really enjoyed your take on the events of Fold Equity! I wish your version was canon :)

I like how you had Foster standing up for herself but still lured back by her feelings for Cal.
tvaddict23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Again, well done. Cal really did act like a total bastard in that ep, glad you wrote a short story with an apology. Hope the series lasts long enough to see this relationship come to a romantic fruition between Cal and Gillian.
vaude.renz chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That more than made up for my apprehension of 'Fold Equity.' Thank you! You hit the characters spot on on the head. ) Now, why aren't you on the Lie to Me writing staff? Haha, teach them how Callian should be. _
versesintherain chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I am truly impressed with your characterization, strong storytelling, and excellent writing :)

It's always frustrating to come across a story that has a great idea, or accurate portrayal of characters but somehow fails to deliver a believable and enjoyable whole. Your stories really hit the mark on all three points!

Thanks for posting.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
It was amazing:)Great job!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Fantastic story! Everyone stayed in character, it was very well written, and you did a great job explaining away Cal's behavior.
LittleMsGiggles chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow! This was amazing, well done! :D

I love how you portrayed Cal's fear over his relationship with Gillian - It was very realistic and excellently described.

The characters were perfect and I also loved how their interactions were serious yet awkward and cute lol. I laughed quite a lot throughout lol, especially over Ben as he was cuaght in the middle of Cal and Gillian's "love-gazing" haha!

Sorry this is so long but I really loved this :D Well done!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
that was great! i loved the interaction between cal and gillian.

LPLB chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love this story! Great dialogue, charaterization, pacing, and plot. I'm going to your author page as soon as I'm finished, hoping that I'll find more stories.
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
YEAH! you rock! that was freakin awesome!