Reviews for Animals of Farthing Wood Lazarus, Arise
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
Good story! Maybe the next part is about this: The director of White Deer Park wants to destroye it to build a city. Rowan and the animals have to save the Forest. Based on Warriors: The New Prophecy and that movie were the bear and deer beat up a brunch of hunters (don't know the English name)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Hey there! I absolutely loved this fic, it was really good. Only one thing: the violence and killings were a bit too graphic for my liking, so maybe tone it down a little in the next part. Or maybe that's just me being soft! :)

I really hope you bring out the next part asap! Will Rowan come back? I seriously hope he does, he's a good character. I really look forward to reading more :)
NoRatCat chapter 24 . 12/17/2009
It's over. What a lovely end. Sad to see Rowan and Dreamer part. You know I kind of pictured them a couple that is if she were human or if he were a fox. Honestly I kind of wished the other characters like Adder made an appearance but the series really focused on the foxes. I would be more than happy to pm you. I will try tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for a wonderful story and hope to see a continuation of this.
NoRatCat chapter 22 . 12/17/2009
Aww its almsost over. What a battle though! Is shadow really dead? I did notice some movie references in this chapter well mainly in dialouge but it fit. Dreamer is now reunited with her family and looks like Russet and Friendly will make up. I just wonder how goodbyes will go for Rowan and Dreamer. I enjoyed their friendship the most.
NoRatCat chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
Excellent work as always. Dark and I loved the wole Whisper walking through the mist. Didn't expect taht twist near the end. This really is AU. I wodner will the rest of the trilogy form into an AU season 3? Either way I can't wait to read the rest as you put it up.
NoRatCat chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
Lovely three chapters! My you update quickly. Thats one of the reasons I like your story. It pleases me to look in my mailbox and fidn a new chapter has been posted. Shadow developing a concience? Hmm well ti works for me I wodner if he will fully change or just be sort of an anti hero? Jaden and Dreamer as a couple makes sense both being foxes and I can see why you uped the rating. honestly I think you should see series 3 just you know to see it. I didn't have a problem with Plucky being leader but Ranger was a good choice as well.
NoRatCat chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Actually I think Dreamer id have a voice actor, not sure who though. She only spoke one line I believe "sorry Owl." Nice voice list.
NoRatCat chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
The flower part was funny. Quicksilver isn't that smart but you can't hate him. I don't mind you bringin back Bold. True others have done it before except me that is but if you add your own original plot points to it you can make it good. I see Dreamer found an admirer. Jaden hmm where have I heard that name before? Good two chapters.
NoRatCat chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
Was that Plucky? NO! I hope Bounder suffers horribly. Oh man poor Whisper is she well you know after that? Also the Shadow interests me I wonder how a young boy could be such a psycho. Also I wonder who was watching Rowan, Dreamer and Quicksilver? Rowan he cares so much for his friends. Well despite that dark part I will still read on. Some darkness is good.
NoRatCat chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Bounder is going to cause problems I just know it. I do like the little interaction between Friendly and Russet. Those two are just destined to be together no matter what they initially feel of each other. Keep it up as I am intrigues especially when Rowan and Dreamer come into the picture. Have not mentioned this before but I do like that you have portrayed a human in a positive light. Makes me wonder how they will react to seeing Dreamer again?
NoRatCat chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
Uh oh looks like trouble. Glad you brought the blue foxs in the picture. I wondered waht happened to them after series 3. Wonder if they will run into Rowan and Dreamer that and how they connect with the rest of the story. Good chapter as usual.
NoRatCat chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Quicksilver the horse? I like it! This story gets all the mroe interesting. I wodner if Rowan will interact with any of the otehr Farthing Wood cast. I do wonder how he would interact with Adder or Weasel. Oh btw if you wantes to reply you can jsut review reply to this review or pm me on my profile page. I am still hooked so expect more reviews in the future. Can't wait to see how the rest of this story develops in the end.

PS: Also I wrote a farthing wood fic although tis a crossover with the game Kingdom Hearts 2.
JediJaras chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I'm surprised too, but I'm a patient man. Your support has been a real inspiration for me to continue, thank you. As for the story, it'll have a few odd twists and turns (not going to spoil anything yet), but I'm not going to end it soon, I can tell you that.
NoRatCat chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I'm really suprised nobody has reviewed this yet. This is really good. the whole fake mustache Russian accent thing was funny. Glad he saved her and I love this story! Eager to read the next part. Wonder what's goign to happen when they reach the park?
NoRatCat chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Oh no Dreamer! I hope Rowan saves her. I feel sorry for him though. his sceret has been found out and I doubt he will get any good comments at school. Makes me wonder and anticipate what will happen next. Excellent job once again! The bottom phrase truely applies.