Reviews for Freddie Once Had Me
Esha Mamtaney chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Carly tickle freddie
pbow chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I think you missed out on another possible ending for this.
"Eventually the Petphotographers got Harmoo back and vowed never to bother the teens again. Freddie came to terms with his mother, moving back into the apartment, but Carly insisted Freddie keep the mattress in the small room. They hid it behind some plywood panels from the studio and used the room and mattress as their own little private love nest.
Otherwise, nice story.
Creddie Forever and Always chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
BTW: LOVE the last line!
Creddie Forever and Always chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow. Not saying I didn't like it, but Carly is just surprising. Awesome Ons-shot though!
JJ chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Cute, hot and really well written...why'd you leave it there? Lol. Creddie rules. :)
SoonToBeActress chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Should probably be rated M, but twas still great! I loved how you mentioned Sam thinks of Freddie like a little brother. That's exactly how I see their relationship! Favoriting story and author. :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ohh...:O Haha, I liked that last line. Good job. (:
Soldier702 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw that was cute Freddie is such a lucky guy
wingzero chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
thats just disgusting...
Boylicious chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
...rated T eh? Awesome,!
Carl Rahl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very hot
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
So, um, yeah. Took me longer than expected to get around to start reading your stuff. Truthfully, after I read and responded to your PM I was like, going to check out your stuff and recc. right then and there but I got distracted or something and it just totally slipped my mind ...until now.

Onto the actual review, no?:

“So, what's it like living as a swinging bachelor?”

Oh, Freddie categorized as a swinging bachelor made me giggle, which is weird, because I tend to stray away from giggling.

'Carly called him, patting the empty space next to her on the mattress.'

Subconscious message? I think so.

Okay, so overall while reading this I turned into this: O

At first I was like, aw cute and then it went all smut and I was like, probably should of read the summary instead of just clicking the first story on your profile. Very good though, I'm not one for smut but I was reading this and it got all smut and it was just like 'can't stop reading...' good. It made me smile, then blush, and then smile again.

You've made my first touch into reading Creddie FF a good one. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. )

/C.S. ((Kaya))
creddie dude chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
whoa! I was surprised! i thought it was rated T? you should probably make it rated M. BTW cool story(I'm erecting right now!)
purpleheart10 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
i seriously missed reading your stories. :)
PipTheTerrible chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
great story

that last line is epic ;)