Reviews for Shots In The Dark: The Taiorato Collection
Zero Slash One chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
'Sniffle' Beautiful... Just... Frigging beautiful...
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
All right your story had me hooked from the first chapter. LOVE it! Very cute.
Generic Gen chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Lol, very nice. I like that Matt recognizes that Sora is still, somewhat, 'Tai's'.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Amazing! Never thought of Sora and Matt themselves feeling like third wheels. Good stuff.
God Fu chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I like these. But you blur the lines too much... which I know is the idea, but it really makes Sora seem so indecisive and wishy-washy, when she clearly isn't. And I admit, I'm a huge fan of canon. I'm a huge fan of the relationship between Tai and Sora - the best friend relationship. I don't see them in the slightest as a couple. I also don't tink, at eleven, any boy could hold any girl's heart. Even Sora liking Matt at fourteen was just a starting point, which actually made it more believable and why it's canon. I also think Sora and Matt's personalities go together a lot better than Sora and Tai's - I don't know why so many people fail to see this. Taichi is my favorite character, and I wish people would stop pushing him to be with Sora when, with her, he just has a really deep friendship. And I love when that is explored. But there is more to Taichi than just Sora. Heck, he liked that French girl well enough...
asdf chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
I love it. I can not believe how funny and yet sad most of these stories were. They're AWESOME! Thanks again. Can't wait until inspiration strikes you again.
Angelfish369 chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *incoherent from extreme sweetness*
Anon chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Aww, one can't help but feel a little sorry for matt... always having to take one for the team; but still, taiora friendship is just too 'licious! I swear they are such darlings :D
RabbitArchangel chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
I love this! I like how Matt can tell Sora's mood and I like the bond between Sora and Tai.
TemariTheWolf chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
Wonderful chapter 3 I'm really looking forward to seeing far,all of chapters made my day just a tiny bit better.:)
l0vescream chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
I loved it to pieces! I like that you're realistic about all their feelings, especially Matt's since there must be a bit of jealousy in there. I'm always picturing a bit of Taiora everywhere I read, even if it is just a super-deep once-love friendship. I hope to read more soon.
Angelfish369 chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Why is there such a finality to this chapter? It's so sad even though it's suppose to be hopeful.

Just to be clear, each succeeding chapter takes place some time AFTER the one before or are timelines completely random? I assume Tai would go through university before moving into the digital world...
melodisz chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
I love the end. )
TwistedImaginings chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
This Chapter is especially wonderful.

Poor Tai :(
Angelfish369 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
I just how this is so open so you can just add on at random. That said it is starting to get chronological. I was totally a Taiora fan and hated the Sorato, so I appreciate your story here detailing why it can be ok for Matt and Sora to be together. It still aches but it's better.