Reviews for Shots In The Dark: The Taiorato Collection
Cherry003 chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Hey :)
Wow, these little stories really brightend my day :D! I love them, especially the last one is really nice. Hope that some day you get inspiration again to write more about these three. :)
SoraTakinouchi chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Well, I figured you might have logged off for good by now but this one was an epic one. A snow proposal is unique and creative on yamato's part.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
It does make sense. Its good. Really. Yamato's slight jealousy and his his gift made so much sense. Someone like Yamato will always do something like that for the person he cared about. Sora missing taichi, some topics specific to her conversation with her best friend only, her reaction towards Yamato - nothing superficial. Simply and naturally written.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
See? Now that's more like it. Sad, but necessarily. Nothing forced. Relieved me from that last chapter (since I am going backwards).
SoraTakinouchi chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
No,definitely as good, but why? Why would you write that? Why there was a need for taichi to leave this world? Why? Forever why's. No, I don't like this chapter and not because of the tragedy but because of its waste. It was not needed. It was created. Unnecessarily.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I would give anything to be on such a homemade roller coaster. Yes, Yamato is a fusser and a worrier. Yes, Sora is a pacifier. And yes, Taichi ignores everyone in the way of his adventure. There are thousand things I wanna say about this chapter, but I think this much will do.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
He snores like a rock star. I wonder how he does that! Hahaha.
Sora's POV. I can't resist enjoying it too much. The affection she feels for "her boys" is self endearing itself. You expressed er thoughts for the two of them so perfectly that I couldn't help smiling.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Your sense of humor must berrying up a bit. Such a serious and sad chapter. The recollections, the regret, I really do believe that for such a happy occasion the narration was quite the opposite, mostly because of your choice of perspective. But somehow the combination of happiness and regret and finality of some things has turned out to be an enchanting array of emotions. An end of something to begin something.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
A typical double date scenario - not unexpected. Instead it brought exactlynthe kind of behaviour you'd expect from the trio. Taichi's choice in girlfriend, Sora's reaction (though I like to believe it was due to her caring instincts instead of some former crush) and matt's third wheel, kinda-trapped feelings - all put in a beautiful balance. I do wonder if such a girl was the one taichi had stayed long enough to go on a double date with, what about the ones then with whom he didn't even stayed that long? What exactly made him to get in a relationship with those? But I guess the workings of Yagami brain will always be a mystery to us.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Oh definitely the best so far. Till now I was torn between the third wheel and constant but this one is the winner (well, so far). To point out that sora was not angry at being stood up but at missing the adventure was so sora-like.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Ice cream usually does that. Makes everything right. Though after reading the ice cream personalities first and the chapter later I was assuming taichi to have chocolate, Yamato to have strawberry and sora to have vanilla. Turned out I was entirely wrong, but whatever. In my opinion that's what suit their personalities. But no arguing the master mind here. But really, Yamato is not exactly lively or life of the party. That trait belongs to taichi.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Now here comes the feels. An emotional one but thankfully short one (I can't endure too many emotions) and yet even in few lines you said a lot about their relationship: a feat remarkable on its own, but then you added that line of that's how they show affection and it just got better.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Great! Truly. Sora following the Japanese tradition was just what anyone would expect. Ah, and the picture you mentioned of tai with sora's doll? Wish it were something real. I would love to see it in real. I can already imagine quite a bit of rediculousness ( is that even a word?) in it.
To find out that sora enjoyed it the least was not entirely unexpected. None was the fact that taichi would never et her forget about it. Great characterisation.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Ha! Quite different from the last one: funny with an imaginative beginning. It took me awhile to realize that the summer war got nothing to do with evil digimons but was centered around the trio only and I enjoyed the twist.
SoraTakinouchi chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Read this first part now. Decided to review each of the chapter separately since each one is unique.
For starters, this chapter went smoothly, one by one bringing to light there insecurities. You made the readers feel for each one of them, how they felt misfit, how they think that its always the other two more strongly bonded but how they can't help acknowledging that they are still needed.
The best part in my opinion? The last paragraph. It brought all three of them as a misplaced jigsaw puzzle that is still too perfect by itself, even separately from the puzzle itself. Yet is still essential for the completion of the puzzle (and appreciated, I hope).