Reviews for Trust Me With Your Heart
sammynanci chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I loved so much! It was so sweet,wonderfull,really great,great job
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So I was searching for a story and I found this one and I was really hoping that you may be doing a sequel or have already written one where Sam's heart issues come into play? I would sure love it if you decided do another loooooooooong story with many nay chapters! Thanks so much, Nicole.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I loved this story. Truly, honestly loved this story. Thank you so much.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I am so glad that you made a sequel!
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I just couldn't believe my own eyes when I read the summary of this story!

All Choked Up made a great impression on me and I was more than eager to read the continuation! :D

This story is great. There is something in choke hold that fascinates me... Let me use your own sentence from this story: It was mesmerizing in a dark way. :D

Geez, I really should stop writing NOW!

Anyway, great story, great gift, thank you! :)
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Really enjoyable - Thank you.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Of all the things I could squee about in this fic - it's late so I'm going to go with the easy and trivial, I'm sorry to say.

I want you to know how much I adore the medical verissimilitude! I love how your doctors sound like doctors, and if we readers don't know exactly what everything means, well, neither would Dean. And I know when you're crazy with worry, you don't even ask, most of the time. So that whole aspect of the story felt very real to me, and I'm glad you didn't explain everything and let us readers feel just as bewildered and frantic as Dean felt! *g*
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I really loved it
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Excellent Story. I loved it ...Thanks for sharing it.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
In season 5 the lack of brotherly moments have left me in despair only for me to read a story like giving me a timely reminder of just how special a bond the Winchester boys share - choking incidents aside! Dean's self doubt plays an interesting role here, reinforcing just how fragile his own psyche is at times. As for Sam he may resent being smothered at times but he bears it for his brother's sake, all too aware of his worth. Thank you for sharing this with me and rebuilding my faith in the boys. Rozzy
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I knew there was a reason why I wanted to check your profile out to see if you'd brought out anything in my long abscence...and was greeted with this wonderful one shot of yours. When I saw that it was a bit of a tag fic ro your other fic "All Choked Up" I had to go read that first v however, you were very clever when you wrote this and you DID write it in such a way that one didn't have to read the other one-however...who CAN'T resist reading both stories? Sam and Dean angst with hurt Sammy times two if one thinks about it? SO there...LOL. Besides, your little hints of the past couldn't make one but WANT to go and read your other fic-so kudo's to you on slipping those in there as well! Dean's big brotherlyness over Sam made my heart melt...*sighs happily* I've become incredibly fond of brotherly love, and you just helped start off my wonderful mini-vacation from school, which I plan to spend catching up on fanfiction and maybe doing a little writing myself v But jeeze, I think I was right there with Dean when Sam passed out at that point after being tasered, and I loved it when later on you had Dean asking Sam if he was trying to shave ten years off of his life...*snickers* yep, that sounds like a worried Dean to me alright! Ah...but I missed this and you reminded me just how much...so thank you...
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i LOVE this. i was seriously drooling with anticipation when you mentioned that is was a continuation for All Choked Up' one of my FAVORITE stories of ALL TIME might i add. so so SO wonderfully written as always!

i really liked how sam was like 'er, what the hell happened,' and how dean was pissed because he thought he knew and with with holding information from him-how there was that disconnect.

AH so squishy! you made my heart turn into chocolate and how its melting! MELTING!

words cannot expressed how wonderful this piece is. maybe ill find some form of bribery to convince to you make another piece follow the same er...'universe' i guess

heart you as always!
Floralia chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love this. I really love the section from Sam’s POV with the missed time when he’s drifting in and out, and the realisation that Dean’s hovering makes him feel loved, not smothered. It’s great how you manage to ground your stories with believable medical details, it makes them feel more real, and more frantic. It fits in really well with that time period as well, with their re-learning how to behave around each other.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You're going to kill me if you keep posting such wonderful stories! I got so excited to see this and i literally sat in my car after school and read it cause I couldn't wait till I got home. I LOVED IT! Poor Sam but he's so adorable when he's hurt. )
Madebyme chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I was thrilled to see another instalment of your Choked Up verse and I liked how you tied all the stories together with links to choke holds, mirrors, trust and health complications.

Great timeline choice too - with both brothers struggling to get used to hunting together and being a team. Plus their relationship is at an awkward precipice where Sam wants Dean to see that he's grown up and doesn't need a need a babysitter and Dean's glad to have his little brother back even though he thinks there's trust issues. You dealt with this angst and conflict brilliantly and ultimately they had to talk it out - silly silly boys, if only they'd thought of that first huh!

And a taser! Ouch! I always appreciate the little details and I liked hearing about the technical information on taser's as well as all the medical terminology and procedures.

Entertaining and very enjoyable read! Many thanks for sharing this and wish Faye a very happy (if a little belated) birthday from me. Take care, Abbi