Reviews for Trust Me With Your Heart
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You're going to kill me if you keep posting such wonderful stories! I got so excited to see this and i literally sat in my car after school and read it cause I couldn't wait till I got home. I LOVED IT! Poor Sam but he's so adorable when he's hurt. )
Madebyme chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I was thrilled to see another instalment of your Choked Up verse and I liked how you tied all the stories together with links to choke holds, mirrors, trust and health complications.

Great timeline choice too - with both brothers struggling to get used to hunting together and being a team. Plus their relationship is at an awkward precipice where Sam wants Dean to see that he's grown up and doesn't need a need a babysitter and Dean's glad to have his little brother back even though he thinks there's trust issues. You dealt with this angst and conflict brilliantly and ultimately they had to talk it out - silly silly boys, if only they'd thought of that first huh!

And a taser! Ouch! I always appreciate the little details and I liked hearing about the technical information on taser's as well as all the medical terminology and procedures.

Entertaining and very enjoyable read! Many thanks for sharing this and wish Faye a very happy (if a little belated) birthday from me. Take care, Abbi
carocali chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Nice to see a story from you. I remember All Choked Up well and am happy that you've added some to the verse!

Love the little warning signs you give throughout that something's coming. And, being boys, they're completely oblivious to it. Sam rubbed his heart, Dean watched him do it and they both just let it go.

And what happened to the poor woman? I'm sure it's traumatic to see someone go through what Sam did! I suggest you write even more to this and keep it going! hint, hint

Thanks for sharing, and happy birthday, Faye!

:D

Caroline
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
OUTSTANDING!

Full of brotherly love!

I feel all warm and happy inside. Better than hot chocolate on the coldest day of the year!

I loved this so much!

Thank you!

Karen
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Totally awesome story. I really loved it. Dean sure learned a lesson here, but so did Sam. In the end the came out closer and stronger. Hugs, Vonnie
calcium77 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow. That was just a wonderful story! I loved it! I remembered the one you wrote before it. I am proud to say I did not need to go back and re-read it...although that might be fun...hm

Happy Birthday Faye! I think if your friends really liked you they would all write a 10,0 word Supernatural story for you too ;-)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Awesome addition to the Choked Out stories! I was totally blwon away Dean actually used the maneuver on Sammy again after the way he felt the first time he had done it...and the events afterwards.

And then when Sam was tasered, I was seriusly worried it was because of what Dean had done to him. Eben though Dean felt guilty for making Sam do his hunt, maybe itr was a good thing since the taer brought out the heart defect and it could be taken care of!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Perfect fic, loved it from first word 'til last.

Great limp Sam and worried and protective Dean, you always write them to so in character. And just loved the line - Because for Dean, hunting was a lifestyle but Sammy was his life.

A real joy to read. Sorry for the short review but it's very late here and I should be in bed!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Happy Birthday to Faye and what a wonderful present. I love the 'All Choked Up' verse, it works for me on so many wonderful levels.

I'm always thrilled to bits when you post something new and this was a very enjoyable piece to beta.

Liz x
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Very cute. I love brotherly love so much! I really miss it on Show. Well done! Great characterization, great writing, everything.

Thanks for writing!
devon99 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
As always, this was fabulous. I loved All Choked Up and this was even better. Wonderfully descriptive, full of emotion and as I always say, no-one writes Sammy like you do.

Many Happy Returns to Faye:)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
'Because for Dean, hunting was a lifestyle but Sammy was his life.

That meant no more choke-outs and no more trying to micromanage Sam’s life. Both times choking out had ended in disaster with Sam. The micromanaging hadn’t worked out when their dad had tried it and the only thing Dean had to show for it himself was a brother recuperating in the hospital.'

Very poignant. There's not many things that have me completely seething with anger, than loved ones manipulating me in the name of 'in your best interests', or 'we were only thinking of you', only for the smug ba*stards to end up taking the credit if it all works out, wiping away any I might deserve for sheer effort and hard work in making the best of a shi*tty situation - a situation they put me in to start with!

It seems our favourite big brother has learned that lesson the hard way, but indeed he HAS learned it... perhaps there's hope for my family yet! (ahem - sorry for the rant... been a tough few weeks!)

Great fic my darling. And I particularly enjoyed the way you once again used mirrors in your narrative - a, small yet surprisingly important link to this fic's previous story. I also loved the emphasis on trust being a two way street.

Cheers for sharing, and many happy returns to Faye.

Kind regards,

ST x
friendly chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
awesome job.. I love this series.. great job..
shelby02 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was a fantastic addition to the All Choked Up 'verse. I love stories that take place at the beginning of the series, when the boys love and concern for one another was so much more obvious. Thanks for the story and Happy Birthday Faye!
SalemsChild chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I enjoyed the original fic that this is based on and this one was a great addition! I always know I'm in for a treat when I get an alert that you've written something new.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »