Reviews for Trust Me With Your Heart
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Awesome story... had me on the edge of my seat and then a great big 'Aw...' at the end! :)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
SQUE

You know that ACU is my favorite Limp!Sam ever and I'm so excited that you continued in the 'verse!

I love this-especially Classic Protective Dean! Poor Sam getting all hurt but he's so cute while he gets battered...

The last line just tears me apart it really does, I miss that aspect of the show when Dean's focus was Sam-it was never health but that what made the show so great!

Happy bday Faye ;D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I am in love with this story a little bit right now...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
very heartwarming
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I really really liked All Choked Up so I was very excited to see that you wrote a sequel to it. It was such a great teen angst moment in Winchester world.

Having said that... I think I even like the sequel better. Season One was such a great period to take on with Jess's death bringing the boys together. Poor Dean, happy to have his brother back but feeling a bit guilty about that happiness because of what Sam had to lose to bring him back in the fold.

I just love how you wove Season one with the issues/trauma that the boys faced in your original story.

I love the light bulb moment as Oprah would call it at the end of the story for both boys. The trust is there... the boys just are not so good at voicing their feelings! :0)

I know I rambling but I did want to say one more thing... one of the reasons you are one of my favorite writers is your use of details. Lines like this...

Dean carefully climbed the rickety porch stairs, Sam at his heels. The moon was almost full which was a help since there were no lights in the vicinity and the dark settled thickly over the farmhouse.

Gosh, I can so picture this in my mind without being overly weighed down with unneeded details. I always feel my stories lack this wonderfully descriptive detail and I always skim stories that go overboard with all the details. You have mastered the just right amount. Kudos to you on that.

Happy birthday Faye! And I look forward to reading more from you Clownie, in the future!

:0) Gidget