Reviews for The Love Critic
I really love this fanfic it's my 10th time reading it would you mind continuing or making a second part?
StellarMage99 chapter 16 . 6/14
StellarMage99 chapter 1 . 4/24
FoehammerE419 chapter 16 . 3/14
Hey i just read this and i really find it's so good. Will it be continuing? Because it's really sad if such a great story just faded away like that
Heyman99 chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
hey just wanted to say that this is great and I hope you finish it one day, I've been waiting for a long time now and I understand life is busy but I do hope this is one day finished and I look forward to reading it because this is an excellent piece of literature, one that I have reread multiple times
roxas hikaru chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
I FUCKING love Axel in this story ...and Alice
Axel:damn i dropped Alice at xions place!
Roxas: you just got stabbed in the stomach and your worried about your lighter? ! LOL
Kidd chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Wow I haven't read this in a long time, seems like you've continues it a bit then left it again. Well I hope for one thing that you complete this story because this story, believe it or not, it my frist fanfiction I've ever read. I hoe you complete it and not abandon it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Hello, my name is Nate and I know I'm little late and I don't know if you will actually see this but I wanted you to know how talented you are. I loved this story all the way through and I hope you are happy with what you are doing now. Whatever you are doing just make sure it makes you happy. U wish you have great success in your future.
appliiex chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Ndjdjsjsnsjdjjds cute story! :)
heyman99 chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
I'm aware this is pretty late and all since this was posted long before today but seeing the script or the film itself would be amazing. My friend recommended this story to me and in loving it so far.
Well chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Her personality changed quickly, I thought she wasn't amused by "insignificant" things like earlier and suddenly she is laughing about things she has seen in a long time.
IlogicalCow chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Such a brilliant ending to a brilliant story, I am going to miss reading this!
AvidMind chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Thank you very much for this awesome story. I never thought I would come to like RoxasxXion pairing, and this fanfic was merely an experiment for first. I've been reading TLC for hours now, and I realized that this is a fanfic that I will not forget. I really liked how you made each characters truly unique in your own special way, and I loved how the story smoothly transitioned. I usually do not write reviews, but this one I had to. This fanfic is a work of art. Kudos!
guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Sparr0w-san chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Awww Roxas is such a house wi-err...-husband. Xion's going for it hehehehehe hehehehehe I love this story *stalks* I like how it's easy to follow and not too serious or humorous. Your style of writing is nice. *sulks*