Reviews for The Love Critic
roxas hikaru chapter 16 . 1/12
I FUCKING love Axel in this story ...and Alice
Axel:damn i dropped Alice at xions place!
Roxas: you just got stabbed in the stomach and your worried about your lighter? ! LOL
Kidd chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Wow I haven't read this in a long time, seems like you've continues it a bit then left it again. Well I hope for one thing that you complete this story because this story, believe it or not, it my frist fanfiction I've ever read. I hoe you complete it and not abandon it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Hello, my name is Nate and I know I'm little late and I don't know if you will actually see this but I wanted you to know how talented you are. I loved this story all the way through and I hope you are happy with what you are doing now. Whatever you are doing just make sure it makes you happy. U wish you have great success in your future.
appliiex chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Ndjdjsjsnsjdjjds cute story! :)
heyman99 chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
I'm aware this is pretty late and all since this was posted long before today but seeing the script or the film itself would be amazing. My friend recommended this story to me and in loving it so far.
Well chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Her personality changed quickly, I thought she wasn't amused by "insignificant" things like earlier and suddenly she is laughing about things she has seen in a long time.
IlogicalCow chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Such a brilliant ending to a brilliant story, I am going to miss reading this!
AvidMind chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Thank you very much for this awesome story. I never thought I would come to like RoxasxXion pairing, and this fanfic was merely an experiment for me...at first. I've been reading TLC for hours now, and I realized that this is a fanfic that I will not forget. I really liked how you made each characters truly unique in your own special way, and I loved how the story smoothly transitioned. I usually do not write reviews, but this one I had to. This fanfic is a work of art. Kudos!
guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
KEEP GOING!1
Sparr0w-san chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Awww Roxas is such a house wi-err...-husband. Xion's going for it hehehehehe hehehehehe I love this story *stalks* I like how it's easy to follow and not too serious or humorous. Your style of writing is nice. *sulks*
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Add more your a great writer
Anonymous chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Just some little comments for you... Firstly, I think that it's good overall. You have a very easy-to-read style, which complements the story nicely. You're chapters flow well, and your sentences aren't stilted (I remember reading your chapters before you edited them, and this is much better, IMO). This chapter is particularly satisfying and resolving, so yes, it's good.
Just a few things; it feels to me that the Riku-issue has sort of fallen into the background. I don't mind this, but it feels like something hasn't been resolved, him being the main antagonist after all (if I've forgotten some event, forgive me. .). Additionally, even though you're characters and plot seem to be your focal points, and are both done excellently, I feel as though you haven't 'stopped to admire the scenery', as in, I feel you could have spent more time writing about certain things, or everything has the same level of detail in terms of description/time spent on it. However, this also makes it feels as though we are truly following the progression of the characters, and it's not really a problem, but maybe something to keep in mind.
One last thing, I think it's nice you haven't tried to clutter your writing with convoluted sentences. Everything is pretty good.
Thanks for the great fic.
PandaStrawberry chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I love it :)
its such a sweet story, i really like how it's humorous too and not just super serious stuff! the characters you gave them are pretty cute too.
Sookdeo chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
I liked the closing and finality of this chapter. You did a great job. I look forward to reading more of your stories
archsage328 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
This is DEFINITELY impressive. You've not only come back in full form, but I actually went back to the beginning and started reading from the top. I noticed that you went back and cleaned up the story quite a bit. That paid off BIG TIME. Not only is the story just as much fun as I remember, but I know for a fact that it has now improved by leaps and bounds in an aspect that it had been severely lacking in the past: the story FLOWS from chapter to chapter. The progress you've made since I first found this story, back when it only had five chapters, is something to celebrate.

And just to let you know, I never take a story off my alert list unless the author themselves say they're done. I know how annoying it can be not to be able to work on fan fiction when you want to and for long periods of time, so I give all fan fic authors the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're in a similar predicament when they're unable to update for a while. Treat others the way you want to be treated, after all. And as a result of this attitude, seeing many of my favorite stories return after long hiatuses lead to such WONDERFUL feelings of happiness. So be sure to take your time and not rush the rest of the story. I want to read more, but I'd rather keep having fun reading it than get constant updates that are less than satisfactory. If you can pull of both quality and quantity with updates, though, not only feel free to do so, but teach me your secret!

Anyway, enough of my tangents. Great job, and I look forward to reading the next installment of the Love Critic!