Reviews for Love Connection
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Haha, so cute XD
explodingpocky chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG! This was absolutely HILARIOUS! The thought of Sylar drunk and singing made me die laughing! Keep up the good work!
chiakaiyuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
the begining was so funny! very well written too :D
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
God i love your ending message. Alcohol is indeed fun to play with. In Star Trek McCoy has a fondness for Romulan Ale in my "Darkest Side of the Doctor fic. Apparently its illegal on Earth for its heavy-killer side effects. A drunk Sylar is the best thing ever...even more is a drunk Peter and then he and Sylar fuck each other like wild animals. Powers are indeed encouraged! I love Sylar... Peter indeed fucked the Bogeyman!
MagathaFox chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
...there r no words too describe how hard i laughed while reading this...but GREAT JOB! WHOOP! XD
deezy-y chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing and the chats were hilarious!
fresca girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh, my. This is like... the funniest thing I have EVER read. All of those chats Sylar was having at the beginning were fucking hilarious, especially the on with Hiro, since Hiro didn't know how the fuck to type in English. XD And I love how Sylar was able to get so soused because of the fact that Peter has the Hatian's power.
RachelStark chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh my God, I loved this:D Pylar forever! So funny, btwXD
Janellis chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
OMFG, LMFAO! That was SO FUNNY! Sylar's chats at the beginning with Matt, Noah, Mohinder, Hiro, and Luke were PRICELESS. I guess Sylar did NOT find what he was looking for in them. Especially Hiro. His bad!English amused me greatly, and oh God, when he started speaking Japanese... just lol. And Noah's leather fetish, and Mohinder and his web cam.

And then Sylar saw Peter at the bar. Their reactions were again, priceless. I LOVED it when they sang together, thou, that was so awesome, and Sylar saying "I need someone to sing the girl's part!". That was clever of you using Rene's power like that on Sylar, btw. I wouldn't have thought of that. I'm glad at how at how the fic ended. XD

Please, do keep writing your awesome Petlar fics!