Reviews for The Kip Factor
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I forgot all about this fic and had to re read it again tonight. i do that with your fics. If there isnt a new one out i'll read an old one of yours... they are just as good the 20th time hehe!

I loved this story and omg how cute is he when he thought monica meant it was a bad idea being with him awww... i wanna hug him lol
catnamezane chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
It wasn't that bad! U don't give urself enough credit. It was a little weird though. Maybe it would make a good episode for Drew carrey, they always do stuff like that. :-)
Sarahbethy chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I've started working my way through all your fics and i have to say that i love them. Write more! This one was great!
Lucy H chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Aw... I like it! Just like all your fics, may I add.

Exintaris chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Well, I don't think it was awful (but it's cemet*e*ry). This is good, sensible thinking, and it doesn't do any harm to put it in a fanfic context every now and then.
mel081 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
ohmigod! i loved that so much!
BeMyFRIENDS chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
cool. I really like this. cute. I love fantasy fics. Always so cool. :)
Monica chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
hey.. I liked it! What was the 'I told you' for?
Ex-Instructor Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Ooh...this is good. Happy ending too. I love all your stories. NOW GO WRITE MORE!
Vic chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I liked it. I thought it had some weird moral to it. That life has no morals? Not to be big headed? Nope, either way i liked it. Poor Kip though. Keep writing - *Vic*