Reviews for Thinking
Yap, I liked it :)
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Nice
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I don't normally like fics that are in the present tense (or the first person for that matter); it has to be done right, or it comes off awkward and wrong. It flowed really well-didn't even notice 'til I was looking it over that every paragraph started with some version of "James Tiberius Kirk thinks", lol, which should have been annoyingly repetitive but totally wasn't. Kudos to you, therefore, for pulling it off quite nicely.

Love the idea of Jim thinking Spock's whole name at him during sex. Thought you were going to go the way of anti-fraternisation laws when you pulled Kirk before the admiralty, and *loved* that he turned three planets gay instead. (Makes me think of some Jack Harkness Torchwood fic I've read, lol.)

I also enjoyed the hints of insecurity in Jim as he is worried that Spock won't want to stay with him but the growing realization that Spock loves him and accepts him for who he is. There are people like Jim who are born to flirt; so long as he continues to flirt more with Spock than anyone else, that's all that matters. :D

Winona and Sarek were both also awesome (Star Wars references FTW) and I'm so glad that they took it well.

Thanks for sharing. _
plz stop the pain chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
She tried to deck Spock . . . then baked them both COOKIES ?

I luv u man, u have just made my day!

just so u no
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is absolutley awesome!

Loved reading it! It's a cute picture of a Kirk/Spock relationship.

Thank alot for that one!

Mo
LyricalTorrent chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was wonderful! Please do write more. It was all kinds of awesome!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw, that was adorable! (And it's all true!)
Renuki chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Nice! I like this! I love the last line. :)

(I do hope this ain't the last you write for K/S.)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
lol funny i liked it great job
ecsuss chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well I think you should absolutly do more, that was great
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
SQUE! That was adorable! I'm glad I took the time to read it.

~Fern Rose
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
"James Tiberius Kirk does not think that Spock loves him. He knows." Oh my, that was just the perfect ending to a perfect fanfic. _ 10/10!
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I certainly hope this isn't your first and last piece of K/S wonderfulness. Because that's what it is... Pure wonderfulness.

I love the PoV and that Jim is delightfully in character throughout.

The 'three planets and rampant homosexuality' thing had me cracking up. Seriously, I can see this happening.

Thanks for sharing, and please continue writing K/S wonderfulness.
ffname chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aww they love each other. It's only logical!