Reviews for Breathe
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
i loved this it was soo raw and awsome!
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
SOSOSOSOOOO CUTE. I love how Sokka is always wanting to protect. Aww. I loved it YOU'RE SO GOOOOD!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Poor Sokka .. I always did assume that he would put a lot of pressure on himself being the warrior of the group and the oldest. This was beautiful and it can be the beginning of Tokka because he is feeling the misery he felt for Yue but this time it's because it could have been Toph. I loved it.
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow, I love when you're in a mood. And I love angst. And I definitely loved this.

You portrayed Sokka's guilt so well, because of course he would feel entirely responsible. And Toph trying to assure him

Instant fave 8)
Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/3/2009

seriously, I LOVE angsty Sokka wants to protect Toph stories. Love them to pieces! 3 And this was really nicely done - seeing the results of the injury from Toph's pov is something that's not seen as often, and I really liked how I could feel Sokka's guilt easily despite the different viewpoint. Fantastic job conveying emotion here, especially considering it's not particularly long.

(and on a personal aside, even though it's not as original as what you have here, I would love to see your take on a Sokka pov of the same event. ;P mainly because I'm selfish and love the angst you're feeding me. :D)
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Very, very sweet piece. I enjoyed the Toph/Sokka interaction here, and I even mind Katara either (she just bugs me alot). It got a big fluffy towards the end, but for the moment, it worked.

Cheers!

Liz
arizony chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Yes, ma'am, I DID enjoy it. You did a great job with this one shot. You fulfilled the requirements of a great one-shot. It stands alone on it's own, but can also be a lead in to a much longer story, of which this is just a part. It also allows us to see what was happening behind, between, before, and after the scenes we have seen thus far. Great job! You also kept it pretty much in tune with canon, which I also enjoy and appreciate. All in all, well done.

-arizony-
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I did enjoy it. So well written too.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009