Reviews for Finding John Wayne
MiniLover chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Too fun! Gotta love cowboys! Especially cowboy Eric! Hot!
EdgeofSomething chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Fun and totally hot story!
grumpbear chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
BEGiant chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Just happened to stumble across this while in the hospital. I know it has been out a while but it has truly captured me as one of my favorite one shots. It made me wish you kept going. Yet you chose a great ending. Happy writing :D
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Crazy Sexy Story! I loved it!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I just read this for the first time. I don't know how I missed it all this time, but I'm glad I found it. I would have voted for it. It is great. I have read your other SVM stories but this one I missed somehow. Thanks for being a great writer.
Angiestl chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Love this! Hot rancher Eric, who could ask for anything else? And he parties in Vegas like a rock star while watching bull riding? Damn! Too awesome. I got a kick out of Amelia hooking up with Bill. It would have only been better if she'd hooked up with yucky Quinn. Especially your Quinn with his double nipple piercings and a super tight shirt. I have nothing against piercings, or just about any body motifications at all, but being creepy about it doesn't help his creeper status. The only thing I would have liked to seen added would be Sookie trying to explain why she thought they should just go ahead and get married. That would have been prettey funny.
Angiestl chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
janiaco chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG wow. I wish when i went to a psycic they told me that and it came true...

Just love the name of the story and how funny it was that when i found this story i was watching a John Wayne movie. haha..

gotta love the saying" Save a horse, ride a cowboy"

I hope you won with this.
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
oh i liked this one thank you kristie
jade012 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Damn! This one shot almost got me in trouble w/ my co-workers. I keep tuning in in the middle of conversations that are being had w/ me! I was riveted! Enthralled, even. Great story. Hot, sexy, funny fun! Thanks for sharing!
Kimmy1213 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love love loved it! I know this was a one shot but are there any plans in there being a sequel?
Always Confused chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hi! I love this story! I think that Eric and Sookie are both adorable! It's great how belieavable you made this "love at first sight"! I read so many stories where you really couldn't believe that people fell in love with each other and now I was totally in love with a sudden Las Vegas wedding...
seastarr08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I know I'm late to the party, but I loved this!
Dizzyxx chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This was just smothered in awesomeness! Eric as a 'cowboy' *Mmmmm* what more could a girl ask for? D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »