Reviews for You Raise Me Up
CSIflea chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
This is probably one of the most romatic scenes of the entire story! Brilliant story, very captivating (it did get me into trouble at least once), and can I say much better that the to the next story..
CSIflea chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
I like how you rewrote the previous chapter in House's POV. It was interesting...Blythe propably knows that there are now some of John's things at the bottom of the river..
CSIflea chapter 33 . 11/30/2014
I agree, its definitely something House would have done! He desperately needed that release! Another great chapter.
CSIflea chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
Oh boy! Now Cuddy's the one that's stuck!
CSIflea chapter 31 . 11/29/2014
OMW! What a rollercoaster chapter! Great writing done here!
CSIflea chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Cuddy should now better than that! Of course there's more to come! Lol, this was one of my favorite chapters..
CSIflea chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
Another awesome chapter..House is really getting drained!
CSIflea chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
Oh man! This chapter is gonna give me nightmares for a while! Love the little naming scene at the end! Very well done!
CSIflea chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
This chapter was great! A little intense, but really a great chapter!
CSIflea chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
The phrase 'did you fall in' was one I've heard a lot growing up. Though I can see House reading a book on the loo and getting lost in it!
CSIflea chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
I know this was supposed to be serious, but I just couldnt help laughing when House/Cuddy/Wilson was on the phone! That poor tie!
CSIflea chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
This chapter was again, very well done. And Jensen is good..very good
CSIflea chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
I really think that if John House was still alive, Cuddy would find a way to kill him!
CSIflea chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
A sad chapter. I can relate to House and its not a good feeling. Sitting next to someone and not knowing if they are gonna wake up...
CSIflea chapter 21 . 11/28/2014