Reviews for Nakita's Universe
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
Yup. Two famous men she's related to, and... NO BIG! lol

More, please?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Next chapter, please? I like how you have the two girls get into trouble, just like their dads. Maybe Uhura and Spock and perhaps Scotty, Kirk, etc etc should tell the girls funny stories about their dads, yes?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
More, please!
Mr. Pavel Chekov chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Please add more! It was an awesome story!
Marcee chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I really loved this story. Poor Pavel. I can't imagine someone walking out on him AND their young daughter. I love how you portrayed Sulu and Pavel, both so supportive of each other through good times and bad. How the two men share a common bond. And how Demora and Nakita are like sisters. So sweet.

I'd love to read more stories set during this time period, these two good friends and their daughters. I love how they formed a close family unit...and explains how both men ended up teaching for a while as they raised their daughters. I also enjoyed your other story-where Admiral Kirk runs into the two girls quite by accident. Too funny!
xdcfvghnjmkl chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is such a sad story. I love Pavel, it's hard to imagine him being anything but full of sarcasm and good humour. Sulu's also a very good friend, being there for him and such, and I like that you have Demora refer to Pavel as "Uncle Pavel", it's nice to think that those two kept friends for so long that they'd consider themselves family.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was great job. The line 'Sulu sighed. “Get up. Go on living in spite of the hole in your heart.” He said honestly. “Tell yourself that it gets easier.”' is really fantastic, because it's so true.

~Hana