Reviews for Blast From the Past In the Form of A Lover
julia chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',', hahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajahahais oxkskkanqjaosixixjxhsnanajaisoxkdkdod life is funmy
Julia chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Dude im laughing i dont know why i just whahahahahah hahahaha shawn drama queen. I have a problem. Whenever i read a huge drama moment with a character i love no matter how dire the situation i akways burst out laughing aw crap im in class. My teacherprobably thinks im on crack
Julia chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Lol i just like the footer at the bottom. "Poor Shawn, why must I make him hurt so bad?." Like "meh i could probably change it but ah well like sucks then you die eh?
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
oh man this is so fun
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
oh no shawn dont leae just stay with gus
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
oh no this isnt good for anyone involved
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
oh man poor shawney
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
im pretty sure that everyone here agrees with me when i say that joey does not stand a chance
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
hmmm shawn might be on his best behavior
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh man this is gonna be good
Rose O' Sharon chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
OMGoodness! There wasn't one thing about this story I did not LOVE! The pairings of course are first, ;) The pacing was great, the plot was awesome, and the characterization! Wow! It was PERFECT! I shall go find some more of your works and devour them!

Thanks for writing this! :D
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I know I shouldn't hate Joey yet, because after all we just met him, but I do.
Starr Light1 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
this is the first psych story that i've ever read. it is super fun and i think you have shawn down pretty well. i liked the last scene a lot too. only tiny note is that pineapples don't grow on trees, they are more like cauliflower.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
aww... i loved it!
Pineapples Are Love chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Fantastic fic. Joey drove me crazy, but as it was intended, and I knew it would end all sweet and full of Shassie fluff, I didn't mind all that much. He was kinda fun to hate, and it was nice to know Lassie is capable of having friends. I love it when an author writes Shawn/Lassie and incorporates a little Gus/Jules into their story. Again, fantastic work.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »