Reviews for 006 First Assignment
St. Jimmy chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I apologise, but there is a simple fact that is bugging me quite terribly.

In the first chapter, the point is made right off the bat that Shinji is 14 years old.
When Shinji ordered a vodka martini and Rei ordered wine, I raised an eyebrow but let it pass.
Shinji having the woman practically throw herself at Shinji and both of them sharing "a night of passion"? I mean, he's 14... and she is an adult woman. In most countries that is illegal. It is also a little awkward having the night visit right at the beginning of the chapter. That would probably fit better in the previous chapter.
Shinji needing a smoke to calm his nerves? If he is already hooked on cigarettes at that age then he will probably be a chain smoker for life.

This has been a well-made story other than that one detail. Not sure if it's worth changing anything by this point, but if you REALLY wanted to then I would reccomend his age because that would require less work.
RoninS636 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Last part is supposed to be you know my name. watch casino royale again and please edit this mistake
Mireille Bouquet Fan chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
I like the way this story was finished - there seems to be several factions in play, and I'm now wondering how it'll all turn out in the next story. I also liked the references to past Bond movies. Well done!
Mireille Bouquet Fan chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Glad to see an update for this story. It was a nice touch to have Bond 'step aside' to allow Shinji to make decisions on his own.

I would like to suggest having some sort of 'divider' to show the transition between scenes - perhaps a line, dash or asterisk that occupies a whole line between scenes.

Now I'm wondering how the different parties at the table will deal with Shinji's win. Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Legate chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Not bad, although I really should point out that MI6 isn't the name of the organisation; it's more of a registration number. The proper name for British Intelligence is the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), this is how ASIS and CSIS got their namesake. (Austrailia and Canada respectfully). Likewise, if you wish to include some humour, MI5's (my government's rough equivalent of the FBI) proper name is the Security Services, Or...the SS.

Otherwise, I have no complaints. A very well written story all round.
Mireille Bouquet Fan chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
An interesting Bond-themed look at an alternate version of the Evangelion universe. I liked the inclusion of references to past Bond films, and you're good at writing dialogue between characters. Shinji's status as an MI6 agent and an employee of Nerv would make for an intriguing conflict of interests, given Gendo's orders as relayed by Rei.

I personally would have liked more descriptions of environments and locations to make the story more 'immersive', but otherwise, it's a well-written story. Keep up the good work!
god of all chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
GuardEzio chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
i'd laugh if misato and ritsuko were the nerv agents xD
Ctu-Shadow chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Good story so far. Tho I wonder who would be at the game from NERV and how Shinji would enplane being there :P
GuardEzio chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
and so the senario begins
Elia950 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I love James Bond and Evangelion *_* Read crossover of them is awesome *_* muahahaha
CopyZero chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Happy Holidays.
Black Ace 0 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
UPDATE SOON
Ant Crown chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
We will miss you Scarmanga.

You thrill chaser you.
NewFLavor4UrEars chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this is definately looking good so far. my only real complaint would be when you were redundant with the word "connected." i know it isn't exactly easy to find other words like it so it isn't a real problem. i look foward to the tohers! :)