Reviews for Better the Devil you know
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
No way... I thought this was going to be a happy ending! :'(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
No offense to you or anything but I love the fact this femslash fanfiction actually has plot. Sometimes they don't. And I was kinda surprised that this one did considering the movie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Or this means Jens got to go find a cure for this demonic state.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I really like this! Good to expand upon the film in a believable way. Characters are like in the movie, not out of character.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
... You should be the writer, not the original one. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Jen is alive I think. It confused me, how? But good, Jen is alive in the end or I'll be crying for so long. I felt so sad for Chip, he should sacrifice himself. And I thought Needy herself is the 5th sacrifice. At least it's not a tragedy. I hate how the movie ended. You should be tge writer, not the original
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome :)
Function chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good writing. I feel like that could have actually been in the script xD
Mickey chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
I read it all and I LOVED it! Great job! I always thought they would make a good couple! But I have a question.. So in the end.. Jennifer was still alive and her and Needy stayed together? Or not? I'm a little confused about the ending but anyways, I LOVE IT!'
sanekittens chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
grins this story tho.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Wow this was a great story! :D I loved it even more than the movie (;
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
I couldn't stop reading this! Its 3:10 in the morning! Loved it!
moriah93ohio chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
This story was great! So Jen didn't die at the end? I hope you are making a sequel or something to this.
WyldCard4 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Just starting this, but not sure if I'll finish this tonight, and I might forget it tomorrow, so leaving a tidbit for now...

Very nice. I find this sincerely quite hot and it's quite in character, and decent for that. There's something totally hot about BFFs and one girl controlling another that you captured perfectly. Well done.
keeganft chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
this was a really awesome story! great job!