Reviews for Better the Devil you know
Moka-girl chapter 18 . 5/31
Nicely done.
VHsgin chapter 1 . 4/5
Really good story but the ending is driving me crazy wondering, but I guess that's a good thing in a way. Great work
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
No way... I thought this was going to be a happy ending! :'(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
No offense to you or anything but I love the fact this femslash fanfiction actually has plot. Sometimes they don't. And I was kinda surprised that this one did considering the movie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Or this means Jens got to go find a cure for this demonic state.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I really like this! Good to expand upon the film in a believable way. Characters are like in the movie, not out of character.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
... You should be the writer, not the original one. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Jen is alive I think. It confused me, how? But good, Jen is alive in the end or I'll be crying for so long. I felt so sad for Chip, he should sacrifice himself. And I thought Needy herself is the 5th sacrifice. At least it's not a tragedy. I hate how the movie ended. You should be tge writer, not the original
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome :)
Function chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good writing. I feel like that could have actually been in the script xD
Mickey chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
I read it all and I LOVED it! Great job! I always thought they would make a good couple! But I have a question.. So in the end.. Jennifer was still alive and her and Needy stayed together? Or not? I'm a little confused about the ending but anyways, I LOVE IT!'
sanekittens chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
grins this story tho.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Wow this was a great story! :D I loved it even more than the movie (;
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
I couldn't stop reading this! Its 3:10 in the morning! Loved it!
moriah93ohio chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
This story was great! So Jen didn't die at the end? I hope you are making a sequel or something to this.