Reviews for Better the Devil you know
electric gurrl chapter 18 . 1/15
I loved this. The beginning was a little less smooth and polished than the last half, but it was still really great. This epilogue was awesome too. Great last line, and really cool climax too.
Wolfman217 chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
I really don't get why you have Needy so reluctant to kill anyone. She killed Jennifer, yes she was a demon but its still jennifer, and she absolutely massacred Low Shoulder. Obviously shes no where near as reluctent to kill as you make her out to be. I couldn't see her killing people she knows, but people she hates and strangers would be fair game.
Moka-girl chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Nicely done.
VHsgin chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Really good story but the ending is driving me crazy wondering, but I guess that's a good thing in a way. Great work
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
No way... I thought this was going to be a happy ending! :'(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
No offense to you or anything but I love the fact this femslash fanfiction actually has plot. Sometimes they don't. And I was kinda surprised that this one did considering the movie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Or this means Jens got to go find a cure for this demonic state.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I really like this! Good to expand upon the film in a believable way. Characters are like in the movie, not out of character.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
... You should be the writer, not the original one. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Jen is alive I think. It confused me, how? But good, Jen is alive in the end or I'll be crying for so long. I felt so sad for Chip, he should sacrifice himself. And I thought Needy herself is the 5th sacrifice. At least it's not a tragedy. I hate how the movie ended. You should be tge writer, not the original
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome :)
Function chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good writing. I feel like that could have actually been in the script xD
Mickey chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
I read it all and I LOVED it! Great job! I always thought they would make a good couple! But I have a question.. So in the end.. Jennifer was still alive and her and Needy stayed together? Or not? I'm a little confused about the ending but anyways, I LOVE IT!'
sanekittens chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
grins this story tho.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Wow this was a great story! :D I loved it even more than the movie (;