Reviews for Better the Devil you know
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Fragging love it. Kinda wish they kept their powers but Needy's got a point. Plus, they've got each other and got to kill the 6 annoyances bothering them both. Live and let die...or live
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
Beautiful fic! Could you please post this on AO3? I would love to download it; I only get limited internet time and downloading my fic and saving them to read helps ease that sting a little!

Please consider making an account: it only takes a couple days for an invite and then make an account and post the story!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/13/2016
My FAVE Needy/Jennifer story! I was so disappointed when I could not find this fic on Archive of Our Own. I have wanted to download it since I read it on this site. (Internet issues and acting like a massive bitch and not always working are two other reasons I would love this fic to be posted to AO3.) There are only 16 Needy/Jennifer fics on AO3, SIXTEEN! Could you please post this one and make it 17? :)
Thanks!
electric gurrl chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
I loved this. The beginning was a little less smooth and polished than the last half, but it was still really great. This epilogue was awesome too. Great last line, and really cool climax too.
Wolfman217 chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
I really don't get why you have Needy so reluctant to kill anyone. She killed Jennifer, yes she was a demon but its still jennifer, and she absolutely massacred Low Shoulder. Obviously shes no where near as reluctent to kill as you make her out to be. I couldn't see her killing people she knows, but people she hates and strangers would be fair game.
Smiling Seshat chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Nicely done.
VHsgin chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Really good story but the ending is driving me crazy wondering, but I guess that's a good thing in a way. Great work
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
No way... I thought this was going to be a happy ending! :'(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
No offense to you or anything but I love the fact this femslash fanfiction actually has plot. Sometimes they don't. And I was kinda surprised that this one did considering the movie.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Or this means Jens got to go find a cure for this demonic state.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I really like this! Good to expand upon the film in a believable way. Characters are like in the movie, not out of character.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
... You should be the writer, not the original one. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Jen is alive I think. It confused me, how? But good, Jen is alive in the end or I'll be crying for so long. I felt so sad for Chip, he should sacrifice himself. And I thought Needy herself is the 5th sacrifice. At least it's not a tragedy. I hate how the movie ended. You should be tge writer, not the original
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome :)
Function chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good writing. I feel like that could have actually been in the script xD