Reviews for Scary Changes
24.
Chapter 24.
Nessie's Senses
Nessie's Pov
Coven Members That Shattering the Brown But Screamed but suddenly it Came too late My eyes looked Royal Jurai Red my senses took over I got RED EYES! HELP! Wha-What you do to me I am very hungry I want is blood that the Mark right onto my neck began glowing that BLAST! Burst outside each FOUR TIME-SHATTERED But Pleaded to as all of them granted Immortality pierced wITH Out of the womb children ripped apart they are Excuted Msters tHEN IT happened CursedWith Death of the families punished then Tat myself looked very different had the Same Crimson eyeds it's voice wait your blood vanishs I was a Host so they then burst outside by as all of tem but my mortal body my Voice was Singing but it had become more colder but harsher but iciest Embracced Kolinahr wearing White with my Ocampan ears were clamped long Straighten hair culed bangs swirled sides wearing Jewelry my crown I took my finalist vows and professed very somber but with my own hand and arm raised my father read my mid if Saying I' T'Selis swear ye I profess my vows to the temple of Mount Seleya as a Acolyte of Gol to doe my ceremonial but religious duties as a priestess to serve as a Senior but True Vulcan Maiden swear my life to be Celibate to be level two Acolyte fifth in rank Then myself was a priestess had finely but perfectly more upswept but slanted eyebrows Aro she is Swearing her oaths and swore her holiest finalist vows Reneesme I grant you this Celibate ring you have grown that I wore to keep it with Merged but shatterd it I was a True but Senior Vulcan Acolyte that I brought a Book of myself in Vulcan robes of Priestesses what is she a priest it is a Cremonial female priest she has what pointed ears her eybrows are slanted I hold Authority of Religious duties as a Priestess Mother stand with Father I follow Is Surak I am a Vulcan oh no Volturi try to be Trekker I Am Demetri so Felix what race Vulcans cold stoic but logical that the guard were Trekker that took then then it was done.
mariebers chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Good story but it took way too long to get to the point. It honestly got pretty boring because both Jacob and Nessie were saying the same thing in every chapter.
Esmefan1 chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
OMG! I LOVE IT! YAY FOR NESSIE AND JAKE!

-Esmefan1-Elissa
shelby4017 chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
The words "I let Nessie go" mad me cry :'(
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I want to live with the Cullen's their houses are amazing
LoveTwilight100 chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON
msr709 chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Loving this story, hope to see more soon!
MUSICFOODANDFLORAL chapter 23 . 5/6/2011
so i almost started crying, and then i just started screaming cuz i am so excited/happy/jubulant that you updated!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! this made my day! NO! it made my week!

please keep writing! i love this story SO much!
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
that would be one excelent experience i would love to swim with them beautiful animals

i got a new story up if you want to read
MUSICFOODANDFLORAL chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
please finish this story. it's brilliant and worth finishing! it's been 6 months since it has been updated, but it's worth waiting for! PLEASE!
hpmajic chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
really great story but next time i would just spend a few chapters on details and then get back on track, to the point. 3d it, thx
lalaland779977 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
This seems like a good story so far! Cant wait to read the rest!
DoctorWhonika chapter 22 . 6/30/2010
please write more, this is really good.
Melissaxoxoxo chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
finally hehe awesome chapter
whosurdaddy chapter 22 . 5/18/2010
That was so good! Yay they confessed their love to each other, which was so sweet by the way. I loved Edward's POV, I felt so bad for him but in the end he made it right.