Reviews for Needles
shawna chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great one-shot! Hope to see more!
ballet fairy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
poor Bella
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
God, I hated getting those shots. Needles are beasts of the devil, I swear to you.

Great story! :)

-Random-
XxScarlettRosexX chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Funny!
LittleHyperBox chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I don't blame Bella for being scared of the HPV needle!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
hehe love it cute.
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Midnight Tornado, why did you change your name, na no da?

People bleed when they have injections, no? So I think you should have included something about it being difficult for Edward to be there while Bella had her shot. When I read the summary, I was sure that that was what it was about.

Liked the last line, though. I've had those shots; cervical cancer, right? I still have one more to go. Ugh.

True
vampiress chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
that was cute, kinda didnt go with da genre, but i think that was the closest genre it would have, ive never read anything quite like this it was good and unique
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Another new penname, huh, Jazz imouto-chan?

This was cute- I hate needles too...and yes, Bella is supposed to be afraid of needles (she hates blood remember?)

Great job for your first Twi fic sis!

*SB*
Nonny21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I know that Gardsail is advertised as making yourself one less woman to get HPV but it is still in its experimental form. It has been found to cause Guilian Barre syndrome….one of my very best friends died of this leaving behind a devastated daughter and family. Please do your research before getting this shot, it is potentially life threatening!