Reviews for Love's First Kiss
sarrylover chapter 16 . 8/24
Finally!
sarrylover chapter 12 . 8/24
Wait a minute but the way you explained how Merlin's selflessness could make Arthur remember his love for Merlin? So shouldn't he have already have the memories since Merlin made the conscious decision to leave Camelot(him being selfless for doing what is best for the kingdom and Arthur) with every passing day Merlin is being selfless by not allowing himself to be close to Arthur making the magic slowly fade from Arthur within a few days?
LdyJulanna chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
Love it their union was beautiful nicely done !
LdyJulanna chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
Merthur of course! :)
sat1 chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
That was awesome!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Is this the last chapter? It can't be!
James Phi chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Amazing loved ever chapter, it was all well written to boot. Even the lemon was classy in its its own way.I havent chevked yet but i jope you did write the sequel. Even if you did not it was a pleasure reading your story!
James Phil chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Absolutly love yiur writing style and use of the episodes as a guideline to create yiur own merlin reality. Great stuff can't wait to finish it. A little later but better than never. :)
louisesnape chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Love it
emeraldblood9 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Well done. Very enjoyable. Lots of great things to love about this. Your last chapter was awesome. Love how you took it from the 'sweet dreams' ep and just ran with it in a whole new direction. Great job :)
Lizu chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
typo "Not helping (should have been a comma) Arthur" she (no transgender Merlin, I think :P ?) said.

Otherwise, my compliments.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I think it would make more sense for Arthur to love Gwen romantically, but love Merlin in the purest fashion more.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
you're making me hate gwen!
Lucie chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This is so AMAZING, I LOVE IT
just wanted to say thanks for writing this!