Reviews for Love's First Kiss
sat1 chapter 22 . 2/5
That was awesome!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Is this the last chapter? It can't be!
James Phi chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Amazing loved ever chapter, it was all well written to boot. Even the lemon was classy in its its own way.I havent chevked yet but i jope you did write the sequel. Even if you did not it was a pleasure reading your story!
James Phil chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Absolutly love yiur writing style and use of the episodes as a guideline to create yiur own merlin reality. Great stuff can't wait to finish it. A little later but better than never. :)
louisesnape chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Love it
emeraldblood9 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Well done. Very enjoyable. Lots of great things to love about this. Your last chapter was awesome. Love how you took it from the 'sweet dreams' ep and just ran with it in a whole new direction. Great job :)
Lizu chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
typo "Not helping (should have been a comma) Arthur" she (no transgender Merlin, I think :P ?) said.

Otherwise, my compliments.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I think it would make more sense for Arthur to love Gwen romantically, but love Merlin in the purest fashion more.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
you're making me hate gwen!
Lucie chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This is so AMAZING, I LOVE IT
just wanted to say thanks for writing this!
hiyapapaya chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Loved it every step of the way! P.s WOW Merlin cried a lot! XD
DemeRain chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
Thanks for sharing.
A. Heimby chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I've been waiting to find a story about this exact "what if" and I am not disappointed. I can't wait to keep reading and see if poor Merlin catches a break at some point :) Amazing writing by the way!
Seikatsu chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
You do "smut" exceptionally well because I have been reading some fanfics recently and you managed to not take away from the story in any way as well as not make Merlin or Arthur uncharacteristically camp as it tends to often happen with slash fiction of any fandom.