Reviews for Love's First Kiss
Lucie chapter 2 . 2/14
This is so AMAZING, I LOVE IT
just wanted to say thanks for writing this!
hiyapapaya chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Loved it every step of the way! P.s WOW Merlin cried a lot! XD
DemeRain chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
Thanks for sharing.
A. Heimby chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I've been waiting to find a story about this exact "what if" and I am not disappointed. I can't wait to keep reading and see if poor Merlin catches a break at some point :) Amazing writing by the way!
Seikatsu chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
You do "smut" exceptionally well because I have been reading some fanfics recently and you managed to not take away from the story in any way as well as not make Merlin or Arthur uncharacteristically camp as it tends to often happen with slash fiction of any fandom.
litbitnurse87 chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
thank god for sweet emotional fluffy merthur moments yeeeeyyyy am happy now arwen is bad merthur soooo good
litbitnurse87 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
I so agree with morgana ye gods Arthur get your head out of your butt jezz am so struggling with the arwen moments at the mo but ill grit my teeth and continue onwards for the goodiness of merthur great story so far
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
tbh, I and many others wish this had happened on the show. This was a great idea for a fan fiction-thank you for writing it and fulfilling our fantasies ;-)
blamlove83 chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
AWWWW! That chapter was SO CUTE! I loved how Arthur was so caring and sweet with Gwen.
SeptemberIvy chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Holy... Sh**.

That was beautiful. Like no joke this is now my all time favorite Merlin/Merthur fanfiction.

This is probably one of my favorite Fan fictions on this website.

You're writing is so beautiful, and they're all wonderfully in character and you handled the situation and the continuation after episode 10 in season 2 beautifully so that it wasn't an awkward transition. The love between Merlin and Arthur literally made my heart a puddle and my stomach filled with a butterflies. Honestly, i'd review every single one of these chapters if i had the time but i don't. Just know you have a new fan and a new lover of this story.
Loulou2a chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I've just love this story.
It's perfect for every merthur fan, including me.
Your english is very easy to understand for me who is french.
It's a great idea to beginning this story with the episode 10 and I prefer your version than the official. I want that merlin is the trully Arthur's love. I love them together. They are two sides of the same coin so they have to be together.
You write a sequel, it's great. I can't wait to read that. It's my next lecture.
Sire-wehn chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful ending!
cazzykay chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
i so love your fanfiction . I have read it befour but been long time go read it . I so love the end of the last chapter of your story. I can't waite to read the the May I love you since you add couple new chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
I'm sorry, I just have to get off my chest right now that the title of this chapter may be one of the cutest I've ever heard XD love the story, by the way. I love how involved Morgana is. It makes me happier to read the stories that take place when she was still nice (teardrop) because I really liked her when she was coolio with Arthur and the rest. Her supporting Merthur makes me squeel uncontrollably ha ha
Belle chapter 22 . 3/25/2013