Reviews for Remember Me
OH MY GOODNESS this was... splendid! I don't really have words to describe it. the childish part of me wanted it to continue and harry recovers, but this is sadly beautiful! I do wish it continued, though I wouldn't know how, I just loved reading this story! Please don't ever stop writing, you're brilliant and ur work is absolutely smashing!
ellie_longliveharrypotter ( I'm gonna make the account soon)
Septentrio chapter 3 . 1/24
God, I cry everytime I read this. You're both cruel and awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
It. Was. Beautiful. Thank you so, so much for writing this. Really.
Carling chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I barely have any emotions most of the time but this had me crying my stupid eyes out. My most beloved person in my childhood, my nana, who was the only person in my messed up childhood to love me unconditionally, had Alzheimer's. Now I'm in my late 40's with a small child to raise and everyone tells me I am showing alarming gaps in my memory. I do chores and forget a minute later if I've done them. I look at family members and go blank on their names. I mess up dates. But I am pretty sure I don't have dementia. I can remember things if I focus. Still it's alarming enough that I empathized with Harry's feelings about the process of losing his memory.
Jungyaku chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Oh God, even now I can't hold my tears back, my sight is all blurry. I actually don't know what to say, how to describe what I feel right now, it's just that my heart is so broken and I don't even know why. Of course it's because of Harry and Draco but... you know...
Thank you very much for sharing this fic with us, I'll just keep going on with crying -they already did start to ache...
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Heart-wrenchingly sad. Cleo x
Blissful Winter chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
This is so beautifully sad. I enjoyed reading it very much.
zingara1 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I was crying near the end...:(
kitatou chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I absolutely loved this ( though I cried my eyes out)! I liked how the story and characters developed from the beginning to the end, and the anguish Harry and Draco felt was very realistic. Your writing style was beautiful and it flowed nicely keeping a steady pace but never felt rushed. The only parts where it felt forced were the first person perspectives (?). They fit the story but didn't differ enough from the third person perspective to feel natural.
This was in every way a wonderful and touching story and will plague my thoughts for days, thank you! :D

(Damn it's hard to write a review in English! :/)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I'm sobbing. This is so sad and I really don't read tragedy, because it always left me heartbroken for a couple of days. But your story is great.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
You have me weeping.

Thank you.
shadowgrl94 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
omfg SAD.

(crying my eyes out)
Pumpkin chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Uhuhuhuhuhuuuuu :'( why? Oh dear Lord God in heaven why? The pain. It aches. It aches so bad.

But of course this is all just a testament to your brilliant writing.

Gorgeous fic!
Dragonb8 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
One thoroughly used tissue per chapter - this was no simple tear jerker. You had my whole face running... tears streaming, nose streaming, throat closing, gasping for breath. That kind of writing takes talent. Beautiful, but sad. Heart-wrenchingly sad.
JustAnotherEccentric chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Wow. This was brilliant. I literally teared up.

Beautiful writing.