Reviews for My Stalker Is My Lover
SpiritofLove961 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
These stories are really good; you should write more of them!

3 Spirit
Ayame Tendou chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think that "Bya" means white and "kuran" means orchid. So, yes, your right with his name and I love you for the stories these not a lot of 10051 stoires out there and the ones I did find were great and all but I read all if them already. Curse my speed reading! Thanks fir the stories.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Lolz XD 10051. .
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aww...so cute! XD
Da Ripping Princess is lazy chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
UNF! YOU MUST UPDATE! Cuz Stalkuran is too awesome to be ignored!

...Where are the marshmellows? xD
Melodious Lion chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
LOL love it. This is so cute. xD
Yashirin chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
ahahahah! 10051! XDDD
turtlelikelemon chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
that was just funny ahahahaha
I'd better be careful with fortune cookies next time. :)
turtlelikelemon chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
that was hot ahaha sorry it took me really long to review but what you wrote was just perfect..every bit of it.

hope to read more of your work.
Kagari Higuchi chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Poor shou-chan x3. I love your fics. Update soon
Yamihanao chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
OAO! It was really unexpected that Ghost suddenly come out..

I never thought that Ghost will pop out in this fic XD

And wasn't it really nice for Irie to have two Byakuran (s) stick around him? LOL

Eto, you did say that you look Irie as Uke, but sometimes I kinda wonder what if Irie make move to Byakuran first..?

You know become a little bit aggresive, but of course he still Uke.. (He is an absolute Uke)
Laptop Newbie chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Alright, the shaving part was pretty much unique and realistic. Though a bit scary that Byakuran, a man with or without a hairdresser's license, helped shave Irie's private parts. Well, at least you don't ignore the natural pubic hair unlike some writers, not saying they are bad in any way. It's so like Byakuran as well. Nice way of using chocolate.

I noticed how you used Irie much more than Shouichi although Byakuran calls him Shou-chan. Perhaps you think Irie sounds better?
Laptop Newbie chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
For the last chapter - Shouichi could have moved lol.

There is very little pain in your 10051 fics. Shouichi sure suffers enough from being in other peoples' fics, thanks for giving him a break. Byakuran uses such cute words.
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
This is all so hilarious and hot at the same time xD 10051 part was cute, a bit of an exaggeration though. Ah, I love stalker fics. Does Shou even know Byakuran?
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
The last part made me muffle myself with a pillow from laughing so hard that my mom sitting outside my bedroom would think I had mental problems xD