Reviews for Poison Pen
Ashton chapter 22 . 1/14
Loved this chapter! At the start when you said that tommy pointed you in the right direction I imagined two old ladies sitting with Voldemort gossiping and reassuring him that he is handsome, nose or not. Thanks for the amazing story
noddwyd chapter 32 . 1/10
So this is one of the stories that tackles the muggleborn issues of inheritance. Well done.
Zela Night chapter 31 . 1/5
I'm glad that he never reveals Oliver as Harry.
This story is like a balm on my hurt trust for the Harry Potter world.
Oricke chapter 32 . 1/5
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has ever sent you a sequel/spin off for this story and if so can you post the links foreople to read them? thank you
koolaidp chapter 31 . 1/5
I enjoyed your story. Dobby was my favorite, especially when he caught Rita
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2017
Oh my. This was an excellent story. I hope the Frau is alright.
luramos chapter 31 . 12/29/2017
Maravilhoso!
JacquelineLovegood chapter 32 . 12/27/2017
GF and the Frau,
Thank you so much for writing this story, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story all the way through. I do wish that you had written more, but that tends to be true for all good stories that I read, and I completely understand that you were ready to stop. I am just thankful for what you have posted. I don't have the skill to do more than set up a story in my head, the characters don't seem to talk to me. I thank you so very very much for the time that you have put into this. I hope you are doing well.
~JacquelineLovegood
CharlesFilth chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
I LOVE this image of Dobby. Never fails to make me laugh. And I love that he's not just wearing ugly clothes.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
I adore Dobby. You made him so cute! Even more than usual
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
Yes! Yes! Yes! Dobby's the best!
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 20 . 12/22/2017
No no! Cookies for Luna . . .and me because Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! The original, I believe.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
Yes! Bring the burn
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
Edit! Edit! Edit alert! Harry told Dobby to and I quote, "knock me up" end quote before his appointment. It was a phrase in a sentence but still pplleeeaassee change the phrasing?
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 13 . 12/22/2017