Reviews for Poison Pen
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 9h
I thought the intent was to clear the castle of all residents over the holidays, in order to update the wards.
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 11h
Wouldn't the reference to the Sorting Hat need to be suppressed, since the method of sorting is a secret not to be revealed to the prospective first years.
miastmisty chapter 3 . 22h
Hi I was just wondering why Harry is staying at the burrow and not the secret headquarters of the order of the phoenix
Hah, America doesn't have freedom of the press either. We're just more oblivious to the fact.
otakuchick02 chapter 32 . 7/26
Can someone tell me if somebody continued this story?
Murican Hero chapter 32 . 7/22
fantastic I hated harry potter. This took everything I hated and turned into a fantastic story.
Queen of the Faye chapter 32 . 7/21
I loved your story, it was so much fun to read! It was a little bit quirky, which was fantastic. I like this version of Harry more than canon Harry, I think This Harry is far more logical, with a little bit of that infamous Slytherin cunning. I read it straight through, starting at ten all the way until three in the morning (I'm going to be dying when I have to wake up at seven tomorrow to go to the gym, but it was entirely worth it :3). Thank you for writing something so fun and enjoyable to read!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 32 . 7/20
Very good, ten out of ten, just found this story and I am amazed at how utterly fantastic it is.
Old guy chapter 13 . 7/19
Ooooooooooooweeeoo That's either gonna leave a mark or frost something. Love it
viewparadise chapter 24 . 7/19
You brought me to tears! I don't understand why people are complaining about you guys making Harry rich because as head of a Noble and Ancient household he should be richer than the goddamn Malfoys. Great job
pixelherodev chapter 19 . 7/18
The reviewer that suggested no on reads this read this.
viewparadise chapter 20 . 7/18
WILLY WONKA PURE IMAGINATION HOLY FUDGE FOR
CAKES I LOVE THAT SONG
Wouldntyouliketo chapter 2 . 7/17
Great chapter!
jadethetroll chapter 32 . 7/17
wonderful story. i really like the writingstil used by OT. i would be delighted to be able to read the end of it all someday :)
Love2read23 chapter 31 . 7/14
I absolutely love it! It's brilliant. Harry's great. I am so happy for him. I love happy endings. I love that the Wizarding World is getting kicked into shape. Thank you! Thank you for writing. It was so funny that you brought up how absurd marriage laws are. Thanks for poking fun at fanfics. Brilliant story.
8,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »