Reviews for Poison Pen
MollyMuffinHead chapter 32 . 10/16
Read this again. Still funny. Thanks for thr story.
Jest Forlorn chapter 32 . 10/15
I honestly love what you did with this story, though the ending is making me wish for more. I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing yet, but I do know that I love this version of Harry Potter! It’s hard to find a jem like this where Harry embraces his other traits. Thanks for this juicy little bit of Personal-Essay style journalism!
taro nightash chapter 32 . 10/12
This was a brilliant trip from start to finish. You have spun a thoroughly convincing and entertaining tale that I finished in a day it had me so enthralled. I liked your unique spin on the “Harry takes matters into his own hands” trope and the twists and turns it took along the way. It is very rare to see a good fic without a pairing of some sort, and I’m glad that you stuck to your guns and finished it with the same.
Thank you for helping Snape. I'm rereading this for the 2nd time. Thanks for this amzing story.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 30 . 10/4
Almadynis Rayne chapter 13 . 10/2
Was just rereading this story as a pick-me-up and once again realized that Oliver Twist's words are so relevant. You have taken modern problems and given voice in such a way as to be without burden of the consequences. Even so, I applaud you greatly. Excellent job! It is a very good author (or in this case, authors) that can do what you have accomplished. I salute you.

Just wish that the rest of the world has read "Poison Pen" and understands how relevant it is. Unfortunately, Voldemort isn't as obvious a threat to our modern world. The real threat behind the power, behind the burnings, mobs, and killings, is much more subtle.

Either way, once again you have brightened my day. Thank you!
DiamondLily123 chapter 6 . 9/30
love story
mtnikolle chapter 31 . 9/29
I enjoyed this a lot! Thanks for sharing your writing!
mtnikolle chapter 17 . 9/28
As a Canadian, I definitely appreciated the explanation for 'knock me up.' For context, 'knocked up' is slang for pregnant in my area (I don't know how far that extends, it may be North American, in general), so when Harry asks Dobby to knock him up, it can read as 'get me pregnant.D
Of course, you may have heard all that in reviews when you first published that chapter.

One of the things I enjoy about ff is all the new and interesting slang I get exposed to from countries and cultures all around the world.

I'm really, really enjoying this story. It has currently moved into the category I-read-this-instead-of-sleeping :o (that's tomorrow's yawn, btw
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 9/28
lol! Watching Dumbledore and the Ministry get stymied is too much fun!
Barrow Wick chapter 19 . 9/26
Thank you for this wonderful story and I hope you both have a wonderful day!
Yet another well done story. Thanks
Spica75 chapter 31 . 9/23
Thanks for the story.

Be well and keep writing.

Salutations for the lost ones, forever do they walk with us.
Spica75 chapter 27 . 9/23
Noone is paying anything to go to Hogwarts beyond the cost of what they purchase themselves to bring with them.

That, is 100% canon. There is no tuition or boarding or whatever cost.

And the Dobby-scene was lovely.
Spica75 chapter 25 . 9/23
Ouch, foul language i truly behold!

"magick"
Please be aware that this horror of a spelling that has become so annoyingly common in later years(unlike its origin) is not a good idea to use, most of all simply because it isn't pronounced as "magic". The change in spelling changes the first syllable from long to short by the altered focus, ending up with the first vowelsound converted from "ä"-sound to a short "a" like the first half in "mama" rather than the longer "ma" sound in "mare", while the ending "ick" becomes spoken like in "tick" along with the "g" going from "gee" to the g-sound in "gift".
9,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »