Reviews for Poison Pen
rachaelr4 chapter 1 . 3h
This is one of my comfort fics. I come back to read this every few months. I love it!
Spartan3909 chapter 32 . 12h
Thanks for the story _.
UchihaIkeda chapter 32 . 7/17
Update soon please..;)
LunarMidnight chapter 20 . 7/17
Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I know it's in the film can't remember if it is in the book.
PrincessMagic chapter 32 . 7/15
Wow! This was absolutely fantastic! Loved the rationale behind it and how Harry Took Control.
Britt chapter 27 . 7/13
I’m so glad y’all included that scene with Dobby. Lol
Rafsolo chapter 27 . 7/9
you're cackling about the chapter. I'm still losing my breath over Dobby's pet. lmao!
Hexe85 chapter 32 . 7/9
Hallo ich wollte nur sagen ich finde die geschichte einfach klasse mal was ganz anderes aber auch richtig gut geschrieben man kann nicht ehr aufhören zu lesen bis man die geschichte durch hat. das sind die schönsten geschichten.
lg aus deutschland
neweldi chapter 31 . 7/4
Thanks, i love it :-)
orangenebula chapter 20 . 7/3
Pleeaasse use fact-check! “Closing the barn door after the animal has escaped” isn’t even the goddamn saying! It’s “closing the gate after the horse has bolted” which a), sounds better and b), isn’t even remotely American in its origin/sole usage! I’m a bloody Aussie, and I’ve known it since I was a child! There’s a difference between artistic licence and outright maiming if the truth — learn it, and don’t use the former as an excuse! God... the egos of some Americans these days, you give the others bad names!
orangenebula chapter 14 . 7/3
Holy shit, that scene between Molly and Arthur at the beginning of the chapter was so sexist I don’t know if I can continue reading this fic. I mean, seriously? What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you write a marital interaction that way — especially with how revoltingly OOC you made the mild-mannered Arthur Weasley? Last I checked, he would never treat a woman that way, let alone his beloved wife. I’m disgusted.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 27 . 6/29
Oh my god! I just love Dobby. He literally cracks me up! So freaking hilarious! Amazing bit!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 31 . 6/29
Hmmm, beautiful story. I really enjoyed it, and all the articles were well-written and well-phrased. I especially liked the details, like Debby in the safari clothes trying to catch Rita. Also, nice title drop in this last chapter. I would like to say though, the transition to McGonagall in the shouting match between Hermoine and Draco seemed a bit forced to me. Additionally, this may just be me, but in the chapter with the goblin ritualI didn't see the Slytherin ring being brought in or anything, it just appeared.

Anyways, All in, great story. Well done.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 22 . 6/28
Dangit, I actually thought that the keeper of knowledge was luna.
Terri78242 chapter 1 . 6/27
I really enjoyed this story. I found your stories on accident, and i am glad i did! Now if i can just find all of the stories that came out because of the challenge you put out for poison pen 2.
9,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »