Reviews for The Lost Princess
Amber chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Please come back and finish its to good not to.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013

Writers Block 420 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Heart.Or.Head chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
love it so far
Lizze chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Please write some more of this. I want to know what happens next. Does Arthur finally get to marry Gwen and what will happen next Gwen and her real dad
Blue night fairy chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
please update soon! keep writing this story is very good!
Kohimoana chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
please continue with this story please, very intriguing indeed...
Alliris-Violet chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
This is good story!It's very interesting, I wonder how Arthur would feel once Gwen leaves Camelot!
Guardian Izz chapter 6 . 4/17/2010

I really like where you are going with this fic. Would it be too forward of me to make a request?

Cause I was thinking that it owuld be SO romantic and dramatic if now there were obstacles of other sorts btw Arthur and Gwen. I mean he needs to FIGHT for her.

What I was thinking is maybe there is a noble duke there who is their age, handsome and was once betrothed to her. And eh woudl mention that. It would be great if this dukes father even brought this issue up to th eKing tellinghim that the "contract" was never broken and so thye were still engaged. OBVIOUSLY this would bring out jealousy in Arthur but also a dilema for the king since the duke woudl be important for the kingdom and Gwen also would have to concider her choices since she woudl not wish to aflict a war on her new people and bring her father misfortunes.

I am a bit tired of Lancelot t this point but still love love triangles and jealous Arthur, so it would be so amazing if somethng like htis happened. Not to mention what about being the king's only heir. As such she would be queen after him, and hence she could not marry somebody who was already the crown prince and was supposed to be the king of his kingdom himself. This could also bring in the theme of joining Albien under Arthur, and the round table that maybe stood somewhere in the treasury at Cameliard's castle. The one that is supposed to be Guienevere's doury, or parts of it. So that woud mean Arthur would eventually recieve it and since Gwen would be the heir to Cameliard then this would join the two kingdoms already under Arthur. So that would mean greater armies and all that.

NATURALLY they would have long way to go before that.

It owudl eb awesome with obstacles like:

- her betrothal to the duke

- the king being OVER protective

- the king LIKING Arthur, but not realising that the two of them loved one another so much that they thought of getting married

- The king not wanting to let go Gwen yet, since she is only aorun 19 or something he'd want to spend time with her and teach ehr of becomming a monarch

- the problem with inheritence of TWO kingdoms!

- the king not being too keen on seing Gwen being "intimate" with Arthur and aving a "funny/awkward" talk with him
Inkblood chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
oh, !

oh, you HAVE to keep going!

this would be an awsome direction for the show to go in.
TheAngelGirl1992 chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
i just have to say two words: LOVE IT
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
superfluoustorequirements chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
YAY Arthur gets to go with her!

Another FAB chapter - well done :) x