Reviews for Romance in the air
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
I KNEW IT WAS HIM
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Is it Sesshomaru?
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
HAHA YOU'RE WHIPPED
Guest chapter 45 . 10/15/2015
Hey hey! Second time reading it and I still love it! I will be rereading this as long as I live!
Than you for sharing this story and hopefully, maaaaybe, another inu/nat crossover in the future? There's not enough kag/ita fics for me to drown into :( that is why I am thankful for finding your story :D
mtnikolle chapter 44 . 8/9/2015
Great story! Reading it was quite delightful.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
The story is good, but you need to edit everything, because there are lots of names misspelled. Like, it's Daiyoukai, Shukaku, Suna... you need to fix those things.
FlowingSakura chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Well that's a side of Itachi nobody has ever seen _;;. In the anime and manga he seemed asexual. :p. Good job with the first chapter!
dizzydani666 chapter 26 . 5/3/2015
That's alot of emotions, nice ch
dizzydani666 chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
Sesshomaru's the BEST
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
st wanted to let you know I enjoyed this story enough to read it again.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/22/2015
This was freakin' amazing. I love it. The best parts would definately have to be when Kagome and Itachi first met and when Itachi interrupt Naruto & Hinata and Sasuke & tenten. It's hilarious!
jj chapter 45 . 12/25/2014
Beautiful story
dizzydani666 chapter 44 . 9/20/2014
gr8 story 2nd time around
RubyJeweler chapter 44 . 9/1/2014
This story was wonderful! Gosh, I loved the fact that you put Sesshomaru into their story.
Such a beautiful story.
SapphireFox9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Haha nice one my friend but I just had to laugh. It reminded me from a part of a video on youtube called How to Spot a Creeper by Mikey Bolts. Watch and you will see.