Reviews for Romance in the air
FlowingSakura chapter 1 . 6/3
Well that's a side of Itachi nobody has ever seen _;;. In the anime and manga he seemed asexual. :p. Good job with the first chapter!
dizzydani666 chapter 26 . 5/3
That's alot of emotions, nice ch
dizzydani666 chapter 19 . 5/3
Sesshomaru's the BEST
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 10 . 2/19
st wanted to let you know I enjoyed this story enough to read it again.
This was freakin' amazing. I love it. The best parts would definately have to be when Kagome and Itachi first met and when Itachi interrupt Naruto & Hinata and Sasuke & tenten. It's hilarious!
jj chapter 45 . 12/25/2014
Beautiful story
dizzydani666 chapter 44 . 9/20/2014
gr8 story 2nd time around
RubyJeweler chapter 44 . 9/1/2014
This story was wonderful! Gosh, I loved the fact that you put Sesshomaru into their story.
Such a beautiful story.
SapphireFox9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Haha nice one my friend but I just had to laugh. It reminded me from a part of a video on youtube called How to Spot a Creeper by Mikey Bolts. Watch and you will see.
mengtoreality chapter 45 . 6/7/2014
Loved this story!
nyan-nyan-san chapter 45 . 6/5/2014
Great story! the Yaoi versions were also a great treat Thanks for the great fic and I hope you have a great day!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 44 . 5/9/2014
i loved this story it was great and im happy you resolved the immortality issue as most forget about it and keep one imortal and the rest mortal
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 37 . 5/9/2014
squeeee finally she confessed to naruto and kissed him to XD
Alert1 chapter 34 . 4/22/2014
Poor naruto first he say them in the act before he knew kagome was pregant the he heard the doing 'it' and when you think about it he could probably hear it really clearly 'cuz kyuubi
Alert1 chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
When I realized the demon was sesshomaru I was like omg!yes god! My prayers been answered ! It sesshomaru! Have a party everyone!wooo!