Reviews for Romance in the air
Dekatria13 chapter 15 . 3/19
its Shukaku. Shikaku is Sikamaru's father
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 43 . 1/29
Who would want to give up their immortality? I sure wouldn't if I had immortality. I honestly loved this chapter, but to give up the one thing that kept you from ageing was a blessing really. If you didn't age then you couldn't die. It is as simple as that. However, now Kagome is just a regular human with a short life span now. Well I wouldn't say regular because she has her miko powers.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 41 . 1/29
My god I laughed when Itachi interrupted Sasuke and Tenten who were getting it on! And Naruto who wasn't only fondling Hinata haha xD got he needs lessons on how to actually get it on, because obviously he hasn't the slightest clue. Maybe Kagome can give him a sex ed lesson... xD but she's obviously tired from giving birth.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 34 . 1/29
Lmfao omg so Sasuke and Naruto had heard Itachi and Kagome fucking... XDDD oh that is just too funny! Man they need a girl in their lives.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 1/28
Hahah Kyuubi and Kagome acted like a married couple. She teased Kyuubi like she had known him her entire life. It's a shame no one pairs Kagome with Kyuubi. Maybe that will be my next goal for a pairing in whatever story I decide to write.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/22/2016
Is it Sesshomaru?
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
HAHA YOU'RE WHIPPED
Guest chapter 45 . 10/15/2015
Hey hey! Second time reading it and I still love it! I will be rereading this as long as I live!
Than you for sharing this story and hopefully, maaaaybe, another inu/nat crossover in the future? There's not enough kag/ita fics for me to drown into :( that is why I am thankful for finding your story :D
mtnikolle chapter 44 . 8/9/2015
Great story! Reading it was quite delightful.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
The story is good, but you need to edit everything, because there are lots of names misspelled. Like, it's Daiyoukai, Shukaku, Suna... you need to fix those things.
FlowingSakura chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Well that's a side of Itachi nobody has ever seen _;;. In the anime and manga he seemed asexual. :p. Good job with the first chapter!
dizzydani666 chapter 26 . 5/3/2015
That's alot of emotions, nice ch