Reviews for The Other Allen
Clare chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Great fic. Hope there is more to come
littlesweetcupcake chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Oh! This story is downright adorable! Just read all the chapters so now I'm caught up! Are you planning on writing more? I love Mac, she's the best!
Singingbabe1993 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I am in love with this story! Please update soon!
Mac chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Awww! Love it
clare chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Cant believe I just found this fic, its amazing.

Please update soon.
J Prince chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Wow, this is a great story. I'm so glad I found it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
Min's awesomeness chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Hey, me again...I liked the way you portraited Becca's reactions to both, the meetings with Catie and the conversation with Horace. That's exactly how i imagined her character would have reacted...or at least in my opinion!

Great Chap!
Min's awesomeness chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
OMG! Thanks so much for the update! I was already thinking that you weren't going to write anymore!

I loved when they were telling the news to the staff! And now i'm eager to read what's goin to happen when the family meets Catie!
Min's awesomeness chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
OMG what is Mac going to say/think of what Becca told her? Although I must say that I'm not surprised, it's kind of her attitute to everything that her mom says or does! Good Chap!
Min's awesomeness chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great Chapter! Now I would love to see Rod and Cait's interaction...u planning on letting us "see" it? and the kids? Hope u update soon!
ThePinkLady16 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Luv it ..update soon :D
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OMG! I loved reading this chapter! I loved the idea of them finding a daugther they thought dead and i can't wait to read wat's going to happen next...what are the kids going to say...the world? And I'll love to "see" mor interaction btw Rod and Mac!

Great Work!