Reviews for Fragments: Child's Play
Cackymn chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
VERY sweet. Thank you!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
aww, how sweet. I like the idea that Tony can cook, and that they've been spending Thanksgiving together all this time and not telling anyone.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Excellent!
WindlessWillows chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Love the line "Cooking's a necessary evil"
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
very cute

I like they have a tradition just between the tow of them
sterno chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
SNUCK THIS ONE IN TOO. SLEEP IS OVERRATED! YOUR STORIES ARE WORTH THE MISSED SLEEP... THANKS FOR ANOTHER GOOD ONE!
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Careful there, lady, I just might end up faving all your NCIS stories! Loved this, very believable. You have a style that is easy to read with plenty of meaning.
visions2share chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Jaz22,

I love the idea of Tony and Gibbs doing something together for Thanksgiving. In the original episode everything Tony snarked at Ducky about already having plans with his frat brothers I wanted to smack him. Who could talk to sweet ol' Ducky like that? It really didn't sound like the Tony we've all grown to know and love. I really like your solution. And since Thanksgiving is just three day away I'll with you and yours a "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Thanks for the good read,

Vi
K-laMarie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
AW! i think this one is the best of your "fragments". the others are good too but this one had me smiling the whole time. i love the thought of them watching the game together on thanksgiving.
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was really cute. I love the idea of Tony and Gibbs spending time like that together. Thank you for sharing this story.
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
OMG! I loved this!. 'Child's Play' was a good episode and I was so pleased when Gibbs did end up going to the Thanksgiving Dinner at Ducky's. I did wonder what he had done on previous ones and just assumed he'd spent them alone... with his boat and bourbon in his basement!. Your story helps fills the gaps and it is really what I believe Gibbs did do on the previous 9 occasions that Ducky had hosted the Thanksgiving Dinners. I love the bond between Gibbs and DiNozzo on the show and you have captured it beautifully. Have added you to my favourites to read more of your work
Meabh chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Yay! I wish the writers would put bits like this is NCIS!
katesari chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Like the story a lot! it's sweet.
dexter13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Loved it... it was very cute...

and you noticed the 2 glasses of wine for Tony too? Nice way of putting it in the story...
Anne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I LOVED this story...it's just what I'd imagine in my imagenary NCIS world would happen at the holidays with these two! Thank you for sharing!