Reviews for Hogwart's Cursed Visitors
Born2Ship chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Please put Lavi-chan and Tyki-kun together. Love the story btw, go Yullen.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
It's a good story though
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I think the pairings should go like this: Yullen
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Pls put
Up more chappies soon .it had been yrs since u last updated on this. And I really love this. Don't know what would happen if U delete this...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Awww T-T sadness! well i hope you post the rewritten version soon cause i love this story!

um since your not going to post on this one anymore ... if you could... and its not bothering you... if you could e-mail me the link to the rewritten version when you post it pwease...(megan sara russo yahoo . com minus the spaces) if you cant or you forget i understand :)

yoloswagmaster chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
yoloswagmaster chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I like it so far xDD
yoloswagmaster chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Hah! The wizards were probably all like "THESE are the people that are going to protect us? Oh boy. . ."
yoloswagmaster chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
YAYY, they're already together :]]]
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wahhh, what's going to happen next?
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
love the story!
continue it!
Kanda Yuuki chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
I think that if you want to find alternative site to post your story, you can try 'Archive of Our Own'. I hope to read more of your D Gray-Man crossover stories.
cutiecat92 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
I have to say this is one of the best DGMxHP stories I've read so far!

And If the thing you where talking about in your authors-note was that stories with violence & sexy get deleted; dont worry. that rarely ever happens, but if your worried just re-upload them on ! :3

Keep up the good work! I LOVE YLLAN!
Webidolchiu94 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Interesting expedition. You set out to climb this mountain with base camp clear in sight. Hopefully things will work out, or else I will pick at what you write.

Fear, dear writer, plot holes are dangerous, and even published authors aren't immune. Pray that later on, it does not happen to you.

My mysterious, strange, rhyming review aside, since you like D Grey Man and Soul Eater it appears you can help me. I am terrible at remembering cannon for D grey Man, but this story seems consistent with what I remember, i.e their personalities. :) Whattya say? Collaborate?
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Nono nono you can't stop like this! That was 2 years ago! You can update now! Please update! I'll cry if you don't!