Reviews for Twas the Night Before Christmas
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 4/26
I'm gripping my tablet right now because I just can't contain the cuteness of that ending. This was such a wonderful roller coaster of emotions! And the whump was very well executed!
Nuvac chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
One of the best Scrubs fanfictions I have ever read. It was amazingly beautiful, and you totally nailed the characters. Well done, and thank you for this fic!
Arweyn chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This was truly a wonderful story. I enjoyed every last bit of it and your writing style is awesome! I also like the idea of 'murse'. I like!
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of work and for sharing it with us!
L chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
incredibly beautiful fic, loved it
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Oh my goodness. That was perfect... absolutely freaking beautiful.

And no, I'm not crying... It's dirt, dammit! O.o
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This story is just do amazing!
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was really quite fantastic. The imagery was excellent; I could see everything in my head. Also, I didn't catch any blatant conventional errors, which is awesome. You have no idea how many times I've felt like punching "writers" for using the wrong there/their/they're or getting lose/loose mixed up. Also, the characters remained true to their personalities, as far as I can tell.

Kudos on your piece, and thanks for paying attention in English class!
Coseepo chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oh my days I loved it :D

I could especially imagine JD's face while he looked at all the presents in that last scene...

Great job. It had a good storyline (I loved the theme of presents throughout, actually :)) and you are very good at actual writing.

Thanks for doing this.
Coseepo chapter 1 . 6/19/2011

I love stories where JD gets hurt so much, if only for Dr. Cox's reaction - which you got perfect, by the way. *Wanders off to read the next chapter*
Lazy Shika chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
To theblondgirl

Very well done, I loved it and still can not comprehend why your story does not have more reviews lol. Either way I enjoyed reading it.

Shika XD
SassyRedPanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aww so sweet. I loved it. I read both chappies by the way.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful story :) My first expossure to Scrubs Fanfic, and well worth the read!
Terikel chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
This story is the sweetest I've ever read and one of the best written. I really felt with the characters, you're really good at conveying emotions. The characters are really in character, and I could picture the whole story, it was like a film.

Absolutely great work )
PLEASE chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
NO i have to know what x got JD. please just tell us the presents
Iona chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Ello! (:

Wow, I decided to look on the scrubs fanfic page *just incase* Twas the Night Before Christmas was updated and BAM! There it was! I was so happy! :D

I loved the final chapter and am SOSOSO glad JD lived!

I would have liked JD to meet Lindsay again to say goodbye but your ending was just as good!

You have such writing talent and it is kept so well to character! I have to say this is one of my favorite fanfictions and thank you SO much for updating and writing!I look forward to some of your other fics!

p.s SHAMELESS BATTERING! wop! (: Please excuse any typo's it's late here!