Reviews for Lipstick Traces
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved how she decided to make herself feel sexy and sensual even if no one else saw it. I love corsets, they look beautiful, make your figure look amazing, and I love the snugness of wearing them. Great story, loved it x
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Fuck fuck fuck you write hot one shots lady xx
mcox82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awesome as usual. Loved the REAL aspect of it. Great job! HHHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTTT
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Man that was hot. I never thought I'd enjoy female slash, but it's as hot as male slash. Thanks for enlightening me ;)
Britpacksuccubus chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Holy Hotness, sweets! I had no idea you wrote femme-slash. Why did no one ever tell me this before?

I seriously felt like you were writing my story with BMP at times.

Her lips are warm and wet and I feel like they were fashioned just for me.

I want her more than I've wanted anything in my life. I'm suddenly sexually alive, and I fucking love it.

Suddenly, I get the sense that I've been doing this wrong my entire life. She feels so right. This feels so right. This is what kissing is all about.

I'm greedy, and the minute she gives me something, I want more. I need more.

Everything I'm feeling with her is a brand new discovery, and the pleasure keeps getting more and more intense.

I've never been so turned on before. It's as though I'm a Christmas tree whose lights didn't work because one bulb was burnt out. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, all the lights come on at once.

My first real lingerie purchase after my divorce was a red corset & red fuck-me heels. I feel so beautiful, sexy and completely empowered when I wear it. And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that my girl likes to see me in it as often as possible.

I think I've said this very thing about her, that her lips were fashioned just for me. There is nothing more perfect than kissing her. If I could do only that for the rest of my life, I'd die a very happy woman.

I never imagined someone could make me feel the way that she does, nor that I'd even be with a woman. She has awakened every part of my being... heart, mind, body & soul. My senses are on fire with her and I've never felt more intensity in every aspect of our time together.

A lifetime of men, that I quickly lost interest in, cannot even compare to the happiness, joy, passion and pleasure this one woman has brought to my life. You seem to have captured all of that here in this fabulous o/s. It's truly beautiful, very realistic, incredibly inspiring and totally hot. Thank you for writing such a terrific quickie. ;)
bitemypillows2510 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow! This was great, bb. I love the "real woman" aspect of it. God knows we need more of that in fic. I love a woman with sexy curves and not some pencil thin girl with nothing to hold on to.

I usually love to quote my favorite lines in a review but your story held so many for me that it would take me all day to pick my faves.

This was a great read and there were times that I felt like you were writing about me and my sweetheart. Many thanks to fngrcufs for letting us know about this great little o/s!
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This was gorgeous :) I stumbled onto this the other day while trying to hunt down good fem. So glad that I did!

I loved it right from the start, Bella taking control of her life and taking charge of what she wants. And I loved, LOVED, the she is a real woman, with grey hairs and real curves. I found her incredibly relatable and I really felt for her with the trip to VS.

I love the idea of buying lingerie just for yourself, even if you think no one will see it. Lingerie isn't always about looking sexy, sometimes it's about feeling sexy. I thought this was a very realistic portrayal of a woman.

Also, it was damn hot! I love that the other person is an unknown, that way it can be whoever I want it to be. And the lipstick...unf. Really, incredibly sensual and delicious.

This was fantastic. Great work :)
ju007 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
loved it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was really good i loved it!
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow, Kimpy. That was a wonderful story of empowerment and sexual discovery!

I loved that there were no names and very minimal physical descriptions...it left it up to us readers to really fill it in with our imaginations.

Great job!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
"Fuck it all, I’m out to conquer the world! In order to do that, I need serious clothes. Clothes that mean business. I am a woman, and I want to celebrate that. I’ve spent too many years hiding away under drab clothes that hide my figure. My curves may be far from perfect, but they are mine, and I’m a woman. It’s the way we’re meant to be." Ah, this could be so many of us! Even the unfortunate scene in Victoria's Secret didn't damper this woman's quest to feel sexy and alive...FOR HERSELF.

"She just smiles. Her lips remind me of sex when she smiles. I have a sudden urge to lean over and trace the bottom lip with my tongue. It is full and pouty, just begging to be kissed. She doesn’t bother to procure her own wine glass; she takes a deep sip from mine. I watch her neck as she swallows, and I’ve never seen anything like it. I want to trace the wine’s path all the way down to her ample cleavage." What a picture! Lovely! I so enjoyed the emotions that go through this character. Meeting the black haired beauty, the desire she feels for her.

Gah! Don't we all need a lttle of this, someone (man or woman) that will give us pleasure and show us that we deserve to be happy with ourselves.

Thank you for writing! (and thanks to MsKathy for inspiring you to write this!)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Not the usual...but I LIKED it!

Heck...I like whatever you give us...THANKS KIMPY.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Very nice. I love a story of a woman exploring what she can be when she's released from a controlling man, even if she didn't think he was controlling at the time. So very liberating. And such a wonderful juicy lemon!
LUM1NOUS chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love this! What an excellent reminder that there are so many ways for a woman to feel sexy without a man!
babyot chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I loved everything about this little o/s, from its relatability to the body image issues to the lingerie shopping to the wine bar outing sans clothing to the fuckhot hookup with a woman. I was fist pumping your character's personal empowerment binge and her lady friend sounded delicious. Next time I want to get my funk on, I am totally rocking the corset only look under a trench and I most certainly love the idea of marking my playmate with hot red lip marks. Thanks for the smoking o/s and for the inspiration!