Reviews for Lovestruck
angelicmuffin chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
dear authorperson,

I love you dearly for updating, but grr. grrgrrgrrrrr. you and your cliffhangers. I still love you and your story dearly though, damn tease :D

love,

reviewerperson
Aquarius Seth chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Finally! I was beginning to wonder if this story had been lost to the cosmos! Thanks for sharing...now I know to be patient for the next part! Thank you very much!
v laurie chan chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
great job!, I enjoy your fic a lot. Im a Hilson, so I hope House stay with Jimmy, but a trio dont sound so bad,really? XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
awwwwww poor chase!
Aquarius Seth chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Okay I'll send your computer chocolate, computer speed, caffine anything! I want the next chapter...now! :) Darn it was good. I want to be there when the crap hits the fan! Brillant chapter! Thank you for sharing! A. Seth
ALCM-slkg chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
The set up is... there's no words, it's just too beautiful. the fuse is gone and I'm waiting in glee for the devastation. It'll be reminiscent of matter coming in contact with antimatter. I can taste the chaos already.
TillIFindYou chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
oh... i can't wait for the next chapter! this is so good! :D i usually don't care much about drama but this drama is just so great! so update soon :D
ALCM-slkg chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Is the heart racing going to become a consistent theme with them? Well, anyway, This chapter was great. I have this image in my mind of you smashing volatile explosives together for all the delicious chaos this will cause. It seems like House is in a metaphorical large body of water with three strong currents ripping him in one direction to another while dragging him down and their names are Wilson, Chase, and House. The carnage is within reach and I am anticipating it with a surplus of schadenfreude. Thank you for the update, I'm looking forward to the next.
AmayaSora chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Hi there!

I am really enjoying this story! You've created a great dynamic here between the characters, and I'm sure they'll be some more great scenes to come!

(I DID catch the racing hearts thing _ I love little things like that.)
MTF chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Your writing style has really improved since the first chapter :) Stuff I liked: Gay bar, House and Wilson fighting (cause theres no way they wouldn't, really), House throwing his phone in a bush, Chase's internal monologue, and his seduction!face (that was in my head)

Stuff that bothered me: House seemed much less sarcastic than I'm used to him being, and Chase was more forward than I would think.

Overall, I liked it :D
Aquarius Seth chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
A gay bar hum? Interesting setting! Would have loved more details of the bar. (Sharpening pencil as I type.) :)

It was cute and the cliffhanger is good. Can't wait until chapter 8.

Thanks for sharing.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Hello gothic antagonist, just wanted to say how much we are enjoying "Lovestruck" and we can't wait for the next chapters. Thanks, LightNshadows (a.k.a. Fi & Evil Kitty )
ALCM-slkg chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I suppose I'm glad that House didn't actually kiss Wilson yet. The more anticipation, the more profound the moment will seem. It will be interesting to see what House does next to set up for the kiss. So many questions; will Chase help House set up again? How and when will Chase figure out his own feelings for his boss? How will this affect the work environment? How will Wilson find out about Chase's part in his relationship with House? I'm wondering what the effect will be if Chase makes his move before House kisses Wilson and tells him how he feels. Either way the turmoil will be delicious.
MTF chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Aw, poor... well, everyone in this chapter! Can't wait to see more!
theletterv chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
I like the story, but to be honest, I can't handle reading Wilson/House fics when there's another person involved. The fact that Chase is sort of upsets me. It feels like a betrayal, hah. Good job, but unfortunately I probably won't keep up with all of this.