Reviews for The Colony
CassandraH41 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Nooo! Where's the rest? Only thing I think needs work is your spelling of homonyms.
Empty Account Empty chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Update? Please?
ColdOnePaul chapter 21 . 12/27/2011
I stumbled upon your story, and found the premise so intriguing that I ended up reading all of the chapters in one sitting. I can follow how early 22nd century society could have encroached on vampires' ability to take and drain human victims without notice. This premise is actually similar to that of Blade Three (I think).

I have several questions: what compelled Dr. Cullen and Esme to live in servitude to the Volturi? What happened to the rest of the Olympic Clan? Will Lili be turned at done point when her body slows down in replacing her blood?

You've got an interesting storyline, and would love to see it played out!
MightyBluePen chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Thanks for the new chapter Blue. Can't wait for more
Undertaker's Hattress chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Nice chapter! Brothers Grim, lol.

Anyway, keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more :)
Empty Account Empty chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
I love your story, I really do, but I will never be able to see Aro as anything other than slimey and such.

Maybe its because thats how I write him...

But you do do a great job of writing for him.

KEEP WRITING!
Undertaker's Hattress chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
This is an interesting turn of events. Can't wait to read more!
Empty Account Empty chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
More updates, please!

The storyline is very compelling, I love it!
MightyBluePen chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Garden? *perks up*
OnceinaBluemoon22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I have to say I am very impressed, not only with your ability as a writer but with the uniqueness of the idea. It is the kind of twisted thing one can easily visualize Aro doing.

I look forward to reading more, I'm very interested in knowing where this is going. Kudos for the story -

DD18 x
MightyBluePen chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Love the Hypnotic suggestion as well as the speed of updates. Thanks so much Blue. :)
MightyBluePen chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
I'm getting tired of telling you how good you are Blue. It's frustrating. I feel like Aro trying to manipulate you into writing a full length original novel. I loved this chapter. However, I would like the point out that we know how good you are at writing Aro and Carlisle. I can't wait for Lillian and Sulpicia's bonding chapters.
ermireallydontcare chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Interesting chapter - Sulpicia really did bring up some good points.

(Also IMO there wasn't any need for the warning at the top of the chapter, it didn't seem M-rated to me.)
ellaella chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
update please
bbe4evr chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Good luck with CVA. It's a difficult class, but very interesting. I liked it. Thank you for updating before things get crazy for you. I really like this story. Poor Lillian, I think I'd have heart palpitations if I had to stand before the Volturi!