Reviews for Final Piece of Forever
Its sweet and hot :P
Great Job lovey :)
-Belle
jk chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
So edweird was gay this whole time huh, well fuck I knew it. Bella run!
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
sweet i love it alot and hope other storys like it
mama4dukes chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OMG! This was smoking hot Chris! I can't believe that you got me to read a fic with an E/B pairing in it! I love how you kept Seth good natured and I love how his cherries (all of them) were popped by E and B. XOXO
astridt244 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow. That was pretty freakin' hot. I had no idea that I Would like this story... Pleasantly surprised I must say.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
WOW, I never would have thought I would like that story. It was on MYNXI's fav's (I love that author!) and though I would give it a shot...and I am glad I did!
mynxi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hot and kinda cute :) good job darlin'!

xoxoxoxo

M
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Loved it loved it loved it. I added your story to my poly C2 group.

Hugs
xunknownex chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love it, threesomes ftw! XD

Love,

Vala
Chrisstars1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Damn that was awesome. I loved the plot and the lemons
Famingo chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'm not sure how I missed this Seth story, but I'm very glad that I found it now. This was great! Seth is my favorite of the minor characters and I really love seeing the potential for the crush that I saw in the books to come out in fic. This was a beautiful connection with all three people and made me smile, even while I was squirming in my seat. *winks* The conversation with Jasper was perfect and I really enjoyed how Jazz came to him and let him know that even though he didn't usually get involved in things, this felt like something he needed to do for his family to be complete and happy. The ending was perfect. The loving over for the first time of what is sure to be many and Seth gets his dream of falling asleep between his two loves. This was fantastic!
mommybrook chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
well, who knew that a S/B/E triangle could be so rewarding to read! great job!
Mora-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
naughty and nice :-)
Padawan Kiba chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Incredible story, very well written. Another oneshot I have read that I would love to see turned into a complete story. I loved how you showed that the attraction between them just wasn't about lust, but love. That they seemed to almost physically need each other to be whole. I have read a lot of stories that have threesomes in them, and this is one of the best i have read in the Twilight universe. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you write next.