Reviews for Turn of the Tide
eroticwriter chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Again, I have to give kudos. This is very well written with lost of angst and internal conflict. You're doing a great job of climbing in Hunter's head and sharing his thoughts with us. The pacing is good. Not too fast and not too much information at once. Really enjoying!
eroticwriter chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying your story so far. The quality of your writing is very good and easy to read.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
Well...I feel like a right cock at the moment *blushes like mad*

I'm sorry for swearing at you . I get so into stories sometimes haha.
CannibalHolocaust chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Im so upset at the moment im crying! Fuck you Slashburd! Fuck you for doing this i am so angry! UHHHRGRGGHHH!

Shawnie and Hunt forever! and if you don't like it then you can just SUCK IT!

(P.s: I may forgive you if Chris is making it all up.)
Sweet Elizabeth 28 chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
I really enjoyed the story. It was very heart-warming. You did an excellent job; probably the best I've seen. Good Job! :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
I have nothing else to say but I loved it. You tied the ends that needed to be taken care of, and in the most believable way possible. And then, of course, there's Shawn and Hunter. Two men who just put their feelings on the table and said 'let's start again'. And it's heartwarming, to know that this is the beginning, in many ways.

This one's been a ride, but a worthwhile one. Beautiful in every way and a definite favorite.
RRatedauthor chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
A very nice ending, just what I'd hoped for. Hunter and Shawn are meant for each other, and I'm glad to see that it's gonna work out.

I really enjoyed this!
takers dark lover chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
I think you did a really great job on this. Yes it took awhile, but it was well worth the wait.

I'm will be looking forwrd to more great stories from you. You did wonderful on thi one.
wrestlefan4 chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Because you're mine, I walk the line. *sings* I heart Johnny Cash, I heart this story, and I heart you. Lovely Lava, just lovely. It was an amazing read from the first words to the last. I'm really glad you decided to give it a go and was able to stick with it and finish it. It was such a good story, well written, lots of good imagery and the love between them was strongly felt, even in questionable times. Thanks so much Lava, it was a great ride.

-Jeri
Esha Napoleon chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Beautiful ending 3
takers dark lover chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
Wow I missed this chapter somehow. I can see why it was hard to write. But I think you did a great job of doing so, you should be proud of yourself.

I know the last chapter is up but I will have to read it later. No time now to read it. I'm looking forward to seeing how you ended it.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
I started crying reading this story, i just want the two to be together damn it.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 15 . 11/5/2010
Fantastic all around. I think that hug at the end was really what killed me though... it showed that Shawn did care, but he had to do what he thought was best. It melted me into mush
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
Ok this made me cry :( So sad...I really hope they can work things out!
Esha Napoleon chapter 15 . 10/31/2010