Reviews for Hide and Seek
Sarahita chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story. You are a very good writer. Keep up the good work! ;)
DistinctlyRight chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Clerith is food for the soul, and this was marvelous.
Demona3870 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh yeah, this was great. Thank you!
luzaquamarina.prhotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
this is so freakishly beautiful.I LOVE YOU CLERITH Thank you your one of the only people who writes about them in the kingdom hearts profile Thank you! Really beautiful
Mint chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I agree with you! Clerith really is fuel for the soul! :) I can never get enough of it! This was really good! You are a great writer! Cloud was playing hard to find but Aerith will always find him! I hope you keep writing Clerith! You're great!
Yourfan23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was awesome you make more CHAPTERS maybe please... With surgar on top...
FarewellNow chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh my goodness! I know this is a couple of years old too, but seriously your writing is amazing! This is a beautiful one-shot! You have a gift for writing! _
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Your right Cleris is food for the !

But anyhow man they were right this story is great!

You really are good, I'm glad I read this.

Thank you very much for writing this, really is awesome and I love Cloud and Aerith! Very much.w

Oh, and Cloud is right about this; And I quot...

This is one perk about being terrible with conversation: relying on body language is much more acceptable.

I could just kiss him for that comment! It was really cute!XD

Nice one dud! Hope you write many more like this!
bestisyet2kome158 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I really liked this story, you have such a way with words, and your descriptions of things are so creative and detailed that I can clearly picture the moments they share together, please write more clerith pieces! They are such an under-appreciated pairing and not many people in general like them too much. I feel like I struck gold with finding your stories cause they not only add to the lack of clerith out there, but are ridicoulously well written and keep them both in character to the point to where our plots are believable, great job!
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
D'awwwwwww.

You're quite a master at combining the sweetest of fluff with the most poignant of emotional themes.

Also, you're quite good at one liners that blow my socks off.

"The shadows have gotten so acclimated to his presence that they have taken up residence in his heart." and then "So, Cloud Strife remains prisoner to his own crowning achievement: the ability to hide." Genius.

I'm tempted to quote specifically everything I loved, but then I'd have to quote pretty much the whole thing, so...yeah, basically, I loved the whole thing. The whole concept, and the "finders-keepers" thing, it's all just brilliant.
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
KAWAII! that was beautifully written GREAT JOB! :D
Riffs chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Sweet and simple. There are parts that are genuinely cool and I do love me some CloudxAerith. Thanks for the story.
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
wow!it is very great!i would like to see u writing about this [pairing again!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Once again, another brilliant piece-o-work. Hee, I just ADORE the CloudxAerith pairing. Actually I find any Aerith pairing to be loveable

SHE'S SO GOSH DARN SHIPPABLE.

This is so cute. 3 I squee'd, I really did! Yuffie was cheeky, Cloud was emo, and Aerith was perfect as per usual. & omgosh was the kissiness smexy deliciousness like WOWZERS.

..there needs to be more smexiness for this couple. D

Anyways, this is wonderful! Good job missy.;

[faves]
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
So cute! and your words in the story is really beautiful describing things :]...keep it up! go cleris!