Reviews for That's My Daughter
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is gorgeous, especially the last scene. "She's still mine" is a fantastic line.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A great story. Very well written.
loulou22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was awesome! I love Edward/Renesmee stories. Very funny too. Lol.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Love it! I absolutely love daddy/daughter stories. PS - I love your pen-name. All my originial short stories are about Katie and Tommy (from the song). :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aww, that was just too cute! I loved it.

There was a recurring spelling error that caught my eye: "asle" should be "aisle."
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Thank you so much for writing such a heart-warming one-shot. Of all the thoughts I have around Twilight, Edward as a father tugs the most at my heartstrings. Yours too obviously!
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
this was so cute.. I never heard the the song it was based off of but the words touched my heart. You did a very good job and im going to add this to my favs. Really touched my heart thinks. at the end when eddie was like why is this man always trying to take thigns from me made me laugh really hard...poor man can win for losing can he.. lol.. but i do think that it was very swwet the momentes between him and nessie. I loved it. thanks for the great read
Dorkily Ever After chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is awesome! And so adorable... :)
Auna chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I loved this. You made me smile, which I really needed right now. Thank you. :) (And I LOVED the ending line! lol!)
NothingsGonnaChangemyWorld chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
So cute!
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Really nice.
pottergoose chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
really really sweet story. nicely done. you should look up a video on youtube. this story reminds me of it. its called edwards cinderella