Reviews for Ultimate Gamble
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Gorgeously written!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh Need You Ask?

I am gradually catching up with all your stories and luvin each and every one of them - GO GIRL it's multi chapter all the way as far as I am concerned
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
it's a good one-shot, though i'd love to see how they progress back at home, just might be fun having the two confronted with all the other characters...
LinnyLibrarian chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
“So what do we do now?” she asked in a whisper.

Cal put on a mock thoughtful expression. “I see a wedding chapel over there… fancy seeing if it’s second time lucky?”

“Cal.” This time her laugh was more pronounced.

“Hey,” he admonished, “don’t laugh, I’m a millionaire you know. Any woman would be lucky to have me.”

((Lol, I love it. I would love it to continue.))
Gems x chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
im thinking continue lol, im loving all your fics, just incase you didnt realise lol
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love the metaphor of white water rafting and a village pond. I really enjoyed reading this, and would be more than happy to read more should you have the inspiration to continue.
martini crazy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
continue..like your style :)
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I think it works perfectly as a one shot but the part of me that loves your writing is begging for you to continue it!
kdip4014 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This seems like a fun story to seem continued. Though ultimately it's up to you since you'd be doing the writing :P
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
oh please continue! please...

Syldefish chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this was very cute, please keep writing this. I love everything you write.
LittleMsGiggles chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was pretty awesome! :D I'll be more than happy to read anything else you write :)
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was great! If you can keep this up, then definitely write more but I also love it as a one-shot? Idk, it's up to you!