Reviews for Am I just your Sanome?
Tasnell1161 chapter 2 . 11/15
Oh for god damn %#%#'!. Can you please write a couple chapters of chigusa and rakan finely making love and have it written in a way that describes what each is feeling and thinking this near misses are very very much a let down!, don't get me wrong I love the way you write your talented!. But so far everything you have is only half done so please please please please! Write the rest !
Loveaoi chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I love it! And I agree there isn't enough of them but I loved yours! XD
Boom chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
So cute \\\ i wanna read it more
saoichan chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Wha? It's the end?! Lol. A nice one though XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I love this! You created an awesome story, I really love this! You got the characters down perfectly, I can see everything happening just as you described. Way to go! I looooooooove ChigusaxRakan, they're so sweet and smoldery :D It's so good to see some Silver Diamond love, you rock!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Oh no... If Narushige find out...! ...must be amusing. #firmly# :p #peace

How could you know you can do 'something', Chigusa? o.0
Well... As long as Rakan accept it...! #though that actually sound wrong
dragoflora chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This was sweet. I like kuro being a yaoi fan.
pbs chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
i wish that more people would write from silver d.
i mean it is an awesome story and if you could
please, please, please! write one from Bronze
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Add more, plz!
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
There really aren't enough of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
freak out session... eheh... I don't think Narushige has ever actually freaked out before... this could get interesting... (6)

I like it when Tohji freaks out. I guess you could say I'm like Chigusa (a little perverted-ish) when I say that, but... I just can't help it... he's too cute (evil fangirl grin)

about said fangirl grin above... I try not to act like a real fangirl ("OMG SQUEE ITS TOHJI AND I LOVE HIM MORE THAN A REAL PERSON"), so my fangirly actions are quite subdued. but I'm exploding with ecstaticness at his freakout session... on this inside :3

love ya ;3
PurpleSong chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
how cute X3
Violet Hope chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Oh I loved it a lot so fluffy hehehehehe

Love: Violet Hope
AutumnLeafFall chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
aw that was so cute and the two make such a cute couple too!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011