Reviews for And For the First Number In Their Act
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
are you ever going to finish this story because i really like it
KevSam chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I just found this crown jewel and already love it. I can't wait for more. And I definitely can't wait for Wallace and Troy's reaction when they all show up in the Le Baron. Wonderful start.
Josielynn chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Alright! This is one of the few stories I have read that I have no idea where you are going with it. It's great! It means that I have to wait and see...

I'm glad you are sharing your story.

If I don't talk to you again... Happy Holidays...

PS. I absolutely loved your story about how you got your name. I am totally saving that.
LastWhiteRose chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
i like ur story so far. Update soon!
maipigen chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I see that I was close to my guess hehe.

I like that idea . And you write their banter really well and Keith is just awesome really.

I can't wait to see Madison and Co.'s reaction to the cool kids showing up in the Le Baron hehe.

Thanks for updating

Happy writing

ditte mai
Marte chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Cute :) I love your story :)
Marte chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was perfect and fabulous :)
starcrazed chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
I love where you are taking this. It would have majorly stunk if Duncan and Logan reverted to their old behavior after the night at the beach. Their reactions to Keith still being there was hysterical! Glad that Keith wasn't too harsh with them yet and is looking out for Veronica's happiness. Can't wait to see how Neptune High responds! Keep up the great work and hurry back here with the next chapter :)
Lindzieloo chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love it, I love it! keep writing.. i haven't read anything with this kind of plot before. It's great!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was sweet, I'd like to see how you're planning on adding to this - maybe them showing up in school and regaining friendships.

Happy writing

ditte mai

EchollsandMars95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009

Please add more :) x
starcrazed chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is really beautiful and perfect. I loved it and you did a great job :)